Easter Event Questions

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
It really should not matter to anyone buying or farming.

Except it should. I was suggesting an event where you can't buy your way to the top is a way to interest young/new/poor players to engage in an event.. when someone has turned in 4 eggs and sees rich guy turned in 400 he's going to not participate. Which is what I thought one of the points was, to get people to engage. If it works out that you can buy your way to the top, cut out the middleman and sell the seasonal rewards direct to rich guys for set, ridic prices as a gold sink.

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
i agree, the lep gold was awesome. had to farm and then fight your way to drop it off. you couldnt just buy it. i farmed my balls off and got from level 5-6 on my meta with about 70 honestly earned eggs. and then i see top spot is 700!!!!!! wtf

Bobby123

Grandmaster
me too. i hope its terrible rewards. $ falls for every trick. I enticed them to beat me and they dumped over 20 mil into eggs. :)

i spent 1.97mil to be exact

not sure how much you spent but rumors are flying that ducky spent almost 11m

heheheheh

Duck Face

Grandmaster
i spent 1.97mil to be exact

not sure how much you spent but rumors are flying that ducky spent almost 11m

heheheheh
How could I have spent 11 mil? lol a lot of people were giving me eggs for free. I bought about 2/3 of the eggs I turned in at an average of 20k per. Simple math, I know it is difficult for you.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
How could I have spent 11 mil? lol a lot of people were giving me eggs for free. I bought about 2/3 of the eggs I turned in at an average of 20k per. Simple math, I know it is difficult for you.

you spent over 11 mil i have reliable sources also lol.

dont be salty that u spent so much and cannot win.

i mean serisouly do you ever win? answer = no

Duck Face

Grandmaster
you spent over 11 mil i have reliable sources also lol.

dont be salty that u spent so much and cannot win.

i mean serisouly do you ever win? answer = no

Please elaborate on how I spent over 11 mil. You guys have some serious issues. Make up lies about everything and have 0 proof of any claim.

I spent about 5.5 mil on eggs. I won 1/3 of that back at poker this week. Thanks for playing Famara. We all know you were the one that spent that 11+ mil you keep bringing up.

parappa

Expert
all the rewards come up for as as costing 0 points, i have turned in a couple eggs...
wasnt sure how to get reward