Easter rewards ... ?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
I also am curious as I saw someone with fallon blue 'Herald of Easter' title and wondered if that was last years or this.. the rabbits dont have a gump window any more when you click on them...

amonseti

Grandmaster
I also am curious as I saw someone with fallon blue 'Herald of Easter' title and wondered if that was last years or this.. the rabbits dont have a gump window any more when you click on them...
Yeah thats why I was like "what da ?!" as ive been checking it everyday to see what I could collect , and now it does nada ...

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
Can we get confirmation these NPCs have been deactivated?

Can we get activation of the reward system?
Dono items get added in minutes time, how are a few Easter hued shirts/masks any different?
Actually curious as to why this got put on the back burner...

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Nah cos St Pattys day event rewards took for damn ever too (its ok i saw what you were sayin there lolo ;-) )..
I mean, when an event like this is conceived then executed, one would think the reward items' coding or gump window is done before the event ends, just a matter of kicking it into place when the time is right. This isnt a whole bunch of code that needs to be written or rewritten, its a bunch of existing items, with different colors and names than usual, available through the same gump window that they used this year which was the exact same as last year.
Im still not understanding the delay unless, as suggested, its either an oversight or was backburnered cos ddos.. but the ddos only just started last week or so, so...
Dont get me wrong, love UOF, GG and all that :-D
Just a lil confuzzled..

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Reminds me of another event on another shard. There was an auction using a point system, I won a LUCK floppy hat with two spades or clovers either side of the luck. I finally got the hat if I remember right, 6-8 months later. Yeah...

But as for the Easter thingy-ma-jig, guess the vanity be on pause for a small time, eh?