EDIT: no mount areas

Lexington

Grandmaster
Great job on the Tweaks and Changes in publish 6a... but I have to ask. Is there really a demand for no mount regions? I personally avoid them as I don't have the patients for foot travel anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
Great job on the Tweaks and Changes... but I have to ask. Is there really a demand for no mount regions? I personally avoid them as I don't have the patients for foot travel anymore.

New orc rp guild. Completely mountless unit of red orcs. Really cool idea. Only issue is the usual crybaby bullshit that you should be used to on uof by now.

Lexington

Grandmaster
New orc rp guild. Completely mountless unit of red orcs. Really cool idea. Only issue is the usual crybaby bullshit that you should be used to on uof by now.

Great idea if the guild lasts....... ?

I guess my question should have been more general as a whole and not tied to the new publish.

Staff

Young Player Help
Great idea if the guild lasts....... ?

I guess my question should have been more general as a whole and not tied to the new publish.

The zone will be removed if they don't last. I wanted to give them a fighting chance at least and show them we can be orc friendly.

Fattson

Grandmaster
The zone will be removed if they don't last. I wanted to give them a fighting chance at least and show them we can be orc friendly.

Thanks @Adam . Once again going above and beyond for your players. I really appreciate it.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I really hope the Orcs make it big here that would be a really cool community to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spread the word about them being here. It's crazy how many people played with/against orcs and almost every single one of them have a positive view about them.

everyone loves orcs, even when they kill you

asics

Grandmaster
@Adam is not on topic..but what chance of cloth motm we have? Also chance of relic? We just know chance of chest that is 1on10k right?

asics

Grandmaster
Spread the word about them being here. It's crazy how many people played with/against orcs and almost every single one of them have a positive view about them.

everyone loves orcs, even when they kill you

I used to pay tribute with shadow ores first day i was playing my old crafter in orc cave ;) so fun

PompousMoose

Neophyte
I'm in the Orc guild. Good leadership so far.

Fun fact - we've been giving control of a wicked building by the staff. Pretty awesome to have it as our guild house.

PMoose

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I often farm on Booty, and I like that there are no-mount areas in the game. It's got a different feeling when you play on foot, which I rather enjoy.

I think it's nice that there are places for that, and I hope it doesn't change.

Because once mounts are allowed I'll have to be mounted too, to keep up with the mounted farming competition and have a chance against the mounted PKs.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I think I'd recall the heck out while they casting the first. It's the tamer PKs that get me. We come upon the same spot and I just figure they're farming. Then "all kill"... and I smash the recall hotkey and pray.

Spatchel

Master
I noticed Asylum has had recall out ability removed with the recent change. I am curious as to why this was implemented for this dungeon and not Khaldun or Grotto?

Messremb

Grandmaster
I noticed Asylum has had recall out ability removed with the recent change. I am curious as to why this was implemented for this dungeon and not Khaldun or Grotto?
I really Hope this is a mistake, removing recalling out pretty much makes the asylum dungeon another failed dungeon (see the grotto)