EDIT: no mount areas

Messremb

Grandmaster
All controlled creatures are slowed down in no mount zones. It's been this way for a while on Booty Island.
Adam, please tell me you didn't remove recalling in asylum?

That dungeon is almost impossible to get dead pets out if without recalling, is very difficult and in many cases the only way not to die is recalling out. The imps make taking any sort if pack mount out a fucking mess, and without recalling that dungeon will be totally dead.

If this is in please rethink it, as one of the biggest farmers of that dungeon I would really hate to see it worthless.

Staff

Young Player Help
Adam, please tell me you didn't remove recalling in asylum?

That dungeon is almost impossible to get dead pets out if without recalling, is very difficult and in many cases the only way not to die is recalling out. The imps make taking any sort if pack mount out a fucking mess, and without recalling that dungeon will be totally dead.

If this is in please rethink it, as one of the biggest farmers of that dungeon I would really hate to see it worthless.

You are supposed to be able to recall out of The Asylum. I had a new conditional for recalling out in specifically for the asylum. However, there was another statement further up that I missed that prevented players from recalling between different maps (Ilshenar->Felucca). I've moved it around and it works now but will require another restart tonight.

Lazenby

Adept
Great job on the Tweaks and Changes in publish 6a... but I have to ask. Is there really a demand for no mount regions? I personally avoid them as I don't have the patients for foot travel anymore.
Seems it would be tuned to the tamers that don't ride a mount. They don't ride a mount anyway, and after a few days here that is all you see anyway in the deep dungeons=P seems a perfect fit

Messremb

Grandmaster
You are supposed to be able to recall out of The Asylum. I had a new conditional for recalling out in specifically for the asylum. However, there was another statement further up that I missed that prevented players from recalling between different maps (Ilshenar->Felucca). I've moved it around and it works now but will require another restart tonight.
You the man! had me sweating that I just lost my favorite farming spot.

Sorry if I overreacted, lol

Young Star

Grandmaster
Recalling will be back in tonight. It is a mistake.
Has this been fixed? Last time I went it wasn't and that was at least a week after this.

Also are Orcs able to mount ridable wolves now? Wouldn't this basically negate the need for them to have such a large no-mount zone around the Orc Camp?