EPIC Guardline Vendor House

Status
Not open for further replies.

halygon

Grandmaster
Lol, moonglow is the city not the island. The island is called verity.

Bit o' UO trivia for you.

Blur

Novice
Well here is the problem...

You DO have neighbors... the worst kind:
YiEAmDf.jpg

Pay us for the plot and we will gladly go away. Your plot value will increase exponentially.

-Blur

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster

YiEAmDf.jpg

Pay us for the plot and we will gladly go away. Your plot value will increase exponentially.

-Blur

you obviously don't know me, you cannot grief me, you will not last long lol, gj trying to troll peoples selling threads and breaking rules though

Kiki

Grandmaster
Famara, just wanted to say thanks for yesterday. When you showed up the rest of the guild was hesitant about dropping and placing until I said you were good for your word. Appreciated mate.

Blur

Novice
I am still awaiting an offer for my plot.
More potential buyers are dying.

SR9gHTH.jpg

You mistake my intentions. I am a simple merchant trying to sell my house which you deny exists next to you.
I also took the time to show you how unsafe the area is as guards do not come when called. This is a dangerous world and bad things happen at this location.

Anyhow, still awaiting a bid on this nice 7x7.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
just out of goodwill for the effort u put in i would buy ur little plot to help a newb out , but i cant hold another house right now =D sorry dude.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
taking offers pm me, wanna get rid of this plot really, i dont need it , i dont ever run vendor houses, never even had a vendor..

no one is really griefing the plot is just joke.

Blur

Novice
Actually it is not a joke.
I am still waiting on a bid on this nice 7x7.
So far I have been giving out the warning that your placement is in a rather bad neighborhood (consult pic):

dFOBHD3.jpg

For the record, I did not make a "newbie red" and I certainly do not believe for a second you cannot buy this plot (as you have 3 houses already, whats a 4th?). You can call in more of your white knight friends to post, but again, you misunderstand my intentions. I am only trying to help you sell this house. I certainly would not wish to live next to a hive of scum and villainy.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster

YiEAmDf.jpg

-Blur

How much are you asking for your small plot? Nice spot btw.. Your house is actually closer to town and within the guard zone unlike the other larger plot.. and who needs a big house for a vendor house? A small house like yours can house more than enough vendors and offers everything that the larger one does, and more (since it is in guard zone, unlike the large plot). GL on your sale. ;)

halygon

Grandmaster
The beauty of the large plot isn't that it is close to GZ or that it *could* be a vendor house. It is (last time I checked and I could be off slightly) that this large plot is like the 4th or 5th largest on Verity (aka Moonglow) island.

So a good prize for anyone that likes Moonglow houses.

Blur

Novice
Here is a nice 7x7 IN guards. You can increase the plot size, however if you stay 7x7 you can have 10 vendors to shop from guardzone!
This is a wonderful spot for a vendor house.
I will let this go for a fraction of what Famara is asking... 350k! or best offer! (I'm flexible!)

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
The beauty of the large plot isn't that it is close to GZ or that it *could* be a vendor house. It is (last time I checked and I could be off slightly) that this large plot is like the 4th or 5th largest on Verity (aka Moonglow) island.

So a good prize for anyone that likes Moonglow houses.

1 mil for a house that isn't even max storage, is hardly a "good prize" for anyone, all things considered.

The main selling points were that it was in guard zone, which it is not.. That it has no neighbors, which it does.. and that it could make for a great vendor house.. Which, if you are looking for a vendor house, the small plot offers everything the larger one does, and MORE (since it is actually in the guard zone unlike the larger one) and is a fraction of the price of the larger plot.

Asan Drakus has a couple of spots available for anyone who needs a house.. A spot large enough to place a villa or a custom that is a little bigger than this one.

Yubay

Novice
Well, I would love to buy this house, but I don't want to die and lose Lord status often. Besides I still have a couple pieces of true white cloth that needs blessing. Sorry, not with neighbors like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.