EQMS Anniversary Contest - 1mil in prizes

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Its okay @Lithium149 -- when 99% of your posts are about EQMS, we know we've already won another heart and mind:

h4fY25r.png

Lol because I reply to my alerts? Don't worry Glutt there's plenty of fish and Tinder where you can find another girl to listen to all your wizard problems.

Sorry If I disappointed you, but keep listening to those sound recordings you gathered hopefully they cheer you up before a good nights sleep.

Bubbles

Master
It has been one year since the newbs in purple have returned back to UOForever and to celebrate this anniversary we are giving away 1 million gold in prizes!

The contest:

All you need to do is write at least 3 sentences on what you hate or what you love about EQMS. We are the most talked about guild on UOF, and whether you love us OR hate us, this is your chance to turn your salty/sweet opinion into straight cash homey.

The rules:

-Your entry must be at least 3 sentences
-Your entry must contain "THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY" at the top
-You must also include a picture of what you think I look like -- keep in mind, I am fat, old, and ugly.
-Contest entries must be made in this thread(thanks @MZ3K)

The judging:

The judges for this contest will be myself and a few of my IRL friends(jk I dont have any). While you ony need 3 sentences and a picture of what you think I look like, entries will be judged based on creativity and authenticity.

The prizes:

Grand Prize: 500k
2nd Place: 250k
3rd Place: 150k
4th Place: 100k
5th Place: a 30 minute conversation with Archersnon in mumble

The contest will end on April 1st....
Will the mumble with archerson involve him begging for gold to gamble? If so I'm in!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Mairon

Apprentice
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

jeez this is a tough one. eqms is so hot right now, we like jlaw during the fappening. here's my reasons why being in eq is the best.

1. i get to listen to archersnon on the reg (top poker player NA)
2. people fall over when we say bang
3. amazing fan club. (much thanks to bobby we wouldn't be here without your support).

authentic picture of gluttony:
305565_284535018298652_692557958_n.jpg

bonus photo of me:
tumblr_ldckl9CAEp1qecli2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Psyc420

Master
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

When i first herd of the newbs in purple I felt all warm in side like a fat kid eating his first piece of cake. Yes they are trolls but I love trolls so I fell right in. Here is my two cents Fuck anyone who dont like eqms they can eat a big bag of dicks while their mom fingers there assholes with a nail filer.

Glut bro you got to start useing your clothes hanger.
while-playing-video-games-all-day-smoking-drinking-and-getting-too-fat-to-work_o_878739.jpg

Kilike

Grandmaster
Just so you know there are no prizes awarded for being #affected but if there were, youd win em all!
This is my contest entry. Wait, no fuck you. I don't want a prize.

This right here is what I hate about EQMS. You're all so fucking salty and brittle. You claim, non stop that you have no egos, and that you're just noobs, but no one else even comes close to how butthurt you and your main set of **** suckers come off on the forums.

Non the less, I do like that Glutt can brainwash his minions, and that a good chunk of them are die hard loyal to him. It's pretty impressive actually. Off forums, he's a pretty decent dude from the bit I've seen. Even after leaving for Rust back in the day for months, he remembered me instantly as I joined mumble randomly one day, when I came back. (Despite being a "no namer")

So yeah that's that.

Glutt being the main focus of this picture.

65591b833b5f7177d58f33c7d3f01640027d121e736f82cb86e7894f064022c7_1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P

"THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY"
I love the guild because it is hated by so many parent basement living dwellers!P.S after I die to EQMS when I rez I come alive with a black eye and sore @$$ is this normal?

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

a3b1315482d5a73971b02c26960c17a8.jpg

7672d23e01e1d0092654b9b121908721.jpg

Glut looks so peacefull when he sleeps

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I hate EQMS because it reminds me of Enterprise Quality Management Software which happens to be my field of expertise. Needless to say I have to sometimes aid less expert users, which leads to a lot of frustrations on my side because the PEBCAK (Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard). So while I'm trying to focus on my work, I get distracted all the time because I'm reminded of UOF. This distraction leads me to start reading the UOF forums during working hours so I barely manage to meet my deadlines and I cause myself a lot of stress. It would hurt less if those forum contained good content, but a lot of content is just shitposts about EQMS. Which ironically enough, I can relate to from a professional point of view. So Gluttony, here's my message to you, next time name your guild differently.

latest

dalmuti

Expert
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I hate EQMS because I have all this sweet Tier 2 BOD cloth I can't move because of people's fear of being mistaken for EQMS. Seriously, if you're going to start a controversial guild, don't co-opt an entire color! Couldn't you be the "newbs in Hue 1373" or the "newbs in bustiers" or something?

Here's Glutt:

Boss%20Nass.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
This is my contest entry. Wait, no fuck you. I don't want a prize.

This right here is what I hate about EQMS. You're all so fucking salty and brittle. You claim, non stop that you have no egos, and that you're just noobs, but no one else even comes close to how butthurt you and your main set of **** suckers come off on the forums.

Non the less, I do like that Glutt can brainwash his minions, and that a good chunk of them are die hard loyal to him. It's pretty impressive actually. Off forums, he's a pretty decent dude from the bit I've seen. Even after leaving for Rust back in the day for months, he remembered me instantly as I joined mumble randomly one day, when I came back. (Despite being a "no namer")

So yeah that's that.

Will add the pic later. On phone and it's a pain.
Sent from my SM-G900P

You're all so fucking salty and brittle.

"lol"

Krayzed

Apprentice
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

Not really too sure what to say about EQMS. There's three things i know, one there is alot of them...everywhere, GluttonySDS is the leader, and they always troll the forums. I have no opinion either for or against EQMS havn't had any misfortune caused by them, just another guild to watch out for i suppose. As for Gluttony and what i think he looks like something along the lines of this.

zAcwebw.jpg

Deadpool

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

Not really too sure what to say about EQMS. There's three things i know, one there is alot of them...everywhere, GluttonySDS is the leader, and they always troll the forums. I have no opinion either for or against EQMS havn't had any misfortune caused by them, just another guild to watch out for i suppose. As for Gluttony and what i think he looks like something along the lines of this.

zAcwebw.jpg

That dude totally looks like he's about to be killed by those monitors.

THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY
EQMS is the best guild ever created in UOF, they improved the population, people are so happy to leave their young status for being instant killed from their ebolts. The faction is improved as well with groups of 15 people fighting against, solo players in faction were a big issue and someone needed to change it. In the end of the days i think Gluttony is the most intelligent person, correct player with his guildmates and a sweetheart.

I'm undecided i think Gluttony looks like this:
images

or this:
images

Thank you for everything and also if you dislike my post pls give me the like i cannot sleep without likes...

Hambeast

Adept
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I hated EQMS because they'd always kill me when I was getting my gold farm on the dungeons or at a champ spawn. Paying the "protection" fee has been one of the best decisions I've made since I started playing UOF. Not only do I not get ganked anymore, I get to PVP as a newb and join in with one of the best communities in UOF.

bonus sentence: also seeing @Bobby123 spout "$ wins" when he manages to kill a single EQMS newb is just icing on the cake.

Here's what I think glutt looks like:
30141586c99ad9261c8729b7c8fd12f0.jpg