eqms - Master of pvm

Jibb20

Adept
The only people I see crying in this thread are eqms...

Also, I wasn't complaining about eqms using #s. It's part of the game and while I don't like some of the outcomes of it, I would never try and remove it.

My comment was on the hypocrisy of saying someone else is using easy tactics, while your whole guild relies on easy tactics. Also, the hypocrisy of calling them bad or scared for those tactics, while you call anyone who dares point out the same in eqms, #affected.

Oh, and anyone who knows me knows I don't give 2 shits about any form of griefing, so bring it on.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Crying to my mommy now bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think 3/10 troll is just. it's better than another "lawl $ dodgeqms" thing -without pics-.. right?
ps. we never raided or claimed to have wanted to raid, we just simply showed up at first. and the crying commenced...

Jibb20

Adept
i think 3/10 troll is just. it's better than another "lawl $ dodgeqms" thing -without pics-.. right?
ps. we never raided or claimed to have wanted to raid, we just simply showed up at first. and the crying commenced...
Do you dream of glutts nuts when you sleep? I swear that's all you all talk about is how juicy they are.

EQMS do champs and hug guard line while Trinsic murderers run amok... What the fuck is going on in UOF nowadays?

05-21-2016%2000.43.16.jpg

Garillo

Master
Why wait around for Stuntin to do pulls at champ spawns when we have heroes like OP here to pretend they make a difference?

i mainly posted this for entertainment, with the bobby guy having no material - there had to be some sort of trolling going on...

Jibb20

Adept
look at the first pic in the thread and you will see a eqms guildee spamming and spamming instead of doing something about it
He's spamming "wah wah eqms ruins the server"... That's called being sarcastic. Not crying

clutchxo

Grandmaster
look at the first pic in the thread and you will see a eqms guildee spamming and spamming instead of doing something about it
Doing something about what? Like what?

Were you expecting him to attack you on a blue, while your on a blue, just sitting there? That's ******** as fuck. Your not even OJ. This thread is no longer conversation worthy.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Doing something about what? Like what?

Were you expecting him to attack you on a blue, while your on a blue, just sitting there? That's ******** as fuck. Your not even OJ. This thread is no longer conversation worthy.

No i think he was expecting the GM of a "PK" guild to show on reds and fight the roleplayers?. i know he was stupid to expect that lol......