EQMS Poll: Have you ever been ressed after being PKd by EQMS

Have you ever been ressed after being PKd by EQMS newbs?

• Total voters

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
About 6 months ago EQMS decided to limit the sting that many PVE men feel when they get PKd by trying to res our victims we catch out farming 15v1. We realized long ago that UOF is our last chance at having a UO server to play on so if we can reduce the amount of grief that goes along with being a PK guild, it would go a long way towards keeping players happy(even when being PKd as part of the game).

Our policy is to try to always res any innocent player and give them most of their loot back as long as they arent talking shit to us after we res them up. We do not offer this type of luxury to known enemy guilds/scum/griefers as they most likely deserve it and can handle it better than Peter PlateArmor who is on his 2nd week of UOF.

So I thought Id make a poll to see how effective this policy change has been over the past 6 months... I realize anyone can lie and try to manipulate the poll results but haters gonna hate and im old and fat so I masturbate.

Jesus-Resurrection-Pictures-05.jpg

Jibb20

Adept
I personally have only been pked by eqms maybe 5 times in the 2 months I've been playing. I haven't been ressed any of the times which is ok. Only time I got a res was in shame by a no tagged red. And I've been res killed by one eqms and the killed my horse ect. But I played years ago prior to my journey with uof so I remember the days I was once young. And douches to others in game. All is well sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I personally have only been pked by eqms maybe 5 times in the 2 months I've been playing. I haven't been ressed any of the times which is ok. Only time I got a res was in shame by a no tagged red. And I've been res killed by one eqms and the killed my horse ect. But I played years ago prior to my journey with uof so I remember the days I was once young. And douches to others in game. All is well sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this at a champ spawn or arch demon -- in these situations we cannot res and will res kill to prevent people from getting scrolls/relics.

LoNE WoLF

Master
[e barf

Glutt stop posting. Just stop. Open your blinds. See that? It's called the sun and out there is life. Quit acting like you do the community a service. Posting shit like this like you actually care. I have personally watched you and your goon squad res kill countless people. You don't care about the shard or the PVMrs you kill 15v1. You've taught that to all your goons. This is just a game but a lot can be taken into consideration about a persons character. Two faced, naive, selfish, cowardly, these are are only a few of your shining traits as a man.

For god sakes if you want to make a guild and murder everyone 15-1.. fucking own it. Don't make a guild, murder everyone 15-1, then try to play shit off like you're the good guy. You asked me what made you the same as bobby. Well as annoying as Bobby can be at least you know exactly what to expect because he's Bobby. With you? Who knows this week you might post I'm Jesus here to help the shard look at my guys! EQMS is here to help ! Then next minute you're in dungeons res killing bard tamers. You're a confused person. I can't figure out if it's due to lack of intelligence or if you are truly that shady of a person. For humanity's sake I am going to assume it's due to lack of intelligence.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
[e barf

Glutt stop posting. Just stop. Open your blinds. See that? It's called the sun and out there is life. Quit acting like you do the community a service. Posting shit like this like you actually care. I have personally watched you and your goon squad res kill countless people. You don't care about the shard or the PVMrs you kill 15v1. You've taught that to all your goons. This is just a game but a lot can be taken into consideration about a persons character. Two faced, naive, selfish, cowardly, these are are only a few of your shining traits as a man.

For god sakes if you want to make a guild and murder everyone 15-1.. fucking own it. Don't make a guild, murder everyone 15-1, then try to play shit off like you're the good guy. You asked me what made you the same as bobby. Well as annoying as Bobby can be at least you know exactly what to expect because he's Bobby. With you? Who knows this week you might post I'm Jesus here to help the shard look at my guys! EQMS is here to help ! Then next minute you're in dungeons res killing bard tamers. You're a confused person. I can't figure out if it's due to lack of intelligence or if you are truly that shady of a person. For humanity's sake I am going to assume it's due to lack of intelligence.

Im sorry you seem so upset by EQMS that you felt the need to write this rant but did you at least vote in the poll?

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes I have been ressed and subsequently killed again. This was back when earth eles were MOTM though. I actually can't remember the last time I have been rolled by an EQMS zerg while out farming.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Im sorry you seem so upset by EQMS that you felt the need to write this rant but did you at least vote in the poll?

I don't care about dying to EQMS, it is irrelevant. The only time it mattered when I died to anyone was when I had 2k in the bank fresh out of young status. This about the way you conduct yourself. You're all over the map. A snake if you will. Two faced with no shame. I don't say this to a lot of people but I have 0 respect for you. Quit trying to play both sides of the fence. You are one or the other.

Jibb20

Adept
Was this at a champ spawn or arch demon -- in these situations we cannot res and will res kill to prevent people from getting scrolls/relics.
Naw it was outside of Brit. But it's ok to die. I seem to be decent at it these days... For now anyways.

Jibb20

Adept
I don't care about dying to EQMS, it is irrelevant. The only time it mattered when I died to anyone was when I had 2k in the bank fresh out of young status. This about the way you conduct yourself. You're all over the map. A snake if you will. Two faced with no shame. I don't say this to a lot of people but I have 0 respect for you. Quit trying to play both sides of the fence. You are one or the other.
Sounds like he might've seen a need to change a little in that aspect. Big shocker... People change.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Cant say I play video games to get e-respect but I do respect your opinion... if you think I am a pure snake who is hellbent on destroying the shard, then youre entitled to your opinion(as wrong and clouded by hate as it may be).

This poll is here for me to try to get a handle on how effective our "res our victims" policy has been and if I need to make it more of a mandate to my guildies when Im not on.

Jibb20

Adept
Cant say I play video games to get e-respect but I do respect your opinion... if you think I am a pure snake who is hellbent on destroying the shard, then youre entitled to your opinion(as wrong and clouded by hate as it may be).

This poll is here for me to try to get a handle on how effective our "res our victims" policy has been and if I need to make it more of a mandate to my guildies when Im not on.
I respect that I guess. I just don't see telling people how to play their game will go. But more power to you sir.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I respect that I guess. I just don't see telling people how to play their game will go. But more power to you sir.

Ehhh -- following some rules are part of being in a guild(or any organization). Wear some purple, be loyal, dont rage, and unnecessarily grief undeserving players... if people cant follow those simple rules, then EQMS isnt the crew for them.

Jibb20

Adept
Ehhh -- following some rules are part of being in a guild(or any organization). Wear some purple, be loyal, dont rage, and unnecessarily grief undeserving players... if people cant follow those simple rules, then EQMS isnt the crew for them.
I smell what you're stepping in.

Cam Newton

Master
Surprisingly 90% of the time I get PK'd, I am rezzed and able to continue on my way.

Good job on trying to push this initiative and getting your crew to realize this is possibly our last hope at a good UO server.