EQMS Poll: Have you ever been ressed after being PKd by EQMS

Have you ever been ressed after being PKd by EQMS newbs?

• Total voters

Bobby123

Grandmaster
[e barf

Glutt stop posting. Just stop. Open your blinds. See that? It's called the sun and out there is life. Quit acting like you do the community a service. Posting shit like this like you actually care. I have personally watched you and your goon squad res kill countless people. You don't care about the shard or the PVMrs you kill 15v1. You've taught that to all your goons. This is just a game but a lot can be taken into consideration about a persons character. Two faced, naive, selfish, cowardly, these are are only a few of your shining traits as a man.

For god sakes if you want to make a guild and murder everyone 15-1.. fucking own it. Don't make a guild, murder everyone 15-1, then try to play shit off like you're the good guy. You asked me what made you the same as bobby. Well as annoying as Bobby can be at least you know exactly what to expect because he's Bobby. With you? Who knows this week you might post I'm Jesus here to help the shard look at my guys! EQMS is here to help ! Then next minute you're in dungeons res killing bard tamers. You're a confused person. I can't figure out if it's due to lack of intelligence or if you are truly that shady of a person. For humanity's sake I am going to assume it's due to lack of intelligence.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS OF WISDOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@LoNE WoLF i beginning to like you ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hold your ground well and it play UO like how it should be played .

$ guild will be honored to have a player like you but i know you are a loyal person . Whether friend or foe , kudos for players such like yourself !

CHeers !

LoNE WoLF

Master

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!! WORDS OF WISDOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@LoNE WoLF i beginning to like you ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hold your ground well and it play UO like how it should be played .

$ guild will be honored to have a player like you but i know you are a loyal person . Whether friend or foe , kudos for players such like yourself !

CHeers !

:) my loyalty is with Werkt. They are good people and I consider them my friends. I enjoy the battles with $. I will gladly be a foe! It is a game after all. As you said in game rivalrys are fun.

Adramelech

Master
I haven't been PK'd by EQMS but that's likely because I am very selective with locations when farming.

In my opinion you can't get mad at a guild for using a numbers advantage if they have it. When you go out in the field on a PK do you purposefully underequip yourself to level the playing field? Doubtful.

I mean certain guilds bend the rules to the absolute limit, using every advantage they can, grief constantly, and care very little about the future of the server and more about the numbers that show up when they say "balance" and they get a pass. So why is EQMS so persecuted? It's honestly baffling.

Is it just Glutts ego that bothers you guys so much? I mean considering some of the people on this server I consider him fairly mild.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
when you're on the forums long enough you'll realize this is a revolving door with glutt and everything i said was true.

What exactly did you say that was true? That you have no respect for me?

You really think Im out to ruin the last UO server there will ever be when Im clearly addicted to UO?
You think Im bad for the server by giving new players an active community to be a part of?
Ive never claimed to be a good guy or a bad guy -- those are labels given to me by others... I simply play the game how it is fun for myself and my guild.

Jibb20

Adept
Naw man it's cool. I don't hold anything personal here. It's a game and on the game we treat people like how I assume we don't treat other irl. I'm kinda a wise one too with a dry and sick sense of humor so I know I come a crossed like a dick sometimes. You're good though. I can respect your bromance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Is it just Glutts ego that bothers you guys so much? I mean considering some of the people on this server I consider him fairly mild.

I have admitted time and time again that the majority of EQMS are newbs who group up to overcome our lack of individual PVP skill... never will you see me touting myself as a good player or having an "ego".

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Back when I played and I believe the server was super,super active. Guilds that did res were 24/7 / EQMS/ sometimes HI/MIA/TOKE

$ was mount kill /pet kill /res kill. same for POWER and MALES

As I said before I am on no one's side just saying how I see it.

To be honest I also Mount killed because it took someone longer to get back in the fight.and I have boated my fair share of pets but PARTY WYRM made me do it lol.

Also I never stated any red not even douche players

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ3K

Grandmaster
that's shitty

No doubt.

It's one thing to be PK'd by a mob, it's another to be extorted by one.

That said, EQMS is the only red guild that doesn't res, as far as I can tell.

$, POWER, and OooOOo (what happened to them?) have res'd me every time I conveyed the request.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
No doubt.

It's one thing to be PK'd by a mob, it's another to be extorted by one.

That said, EQMS is the only red guild that doesn't res, as far as I can tell.

$, POWER, and OooOOo (what happened to them?) have res'd me every time I conveyed the request.

Yeah I don't know it's been awhile since I had time to play but intend to at some point over this summer. Lol I had the exact opposite happen but that is what I love about UO ....it's always surprising

lapj

Journeyman
heres a story about an interesting encounter i had with glutt and eqms.

a couple months ago i was at the arch demon spawn and after the boss died, glutt showed up and then proceeded to open up a gate. me and a couple of random players went in, next thing i know we are surrounded by 10 eqms reds. glutt asked if we wanted to join, before i was able to answer anything, a few of the eqms started attacking and of course eventually killed us.

this encounter gave me the impression that eqms are a bunch of homicidal maniacs thirsting for bloodshed.