EQMS Presents: Ask Archersnon Anything!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
In an effort to better inform UOF of the power of archersnon, we will be holding an Ask Archersnon Anything in this thread. All you have to do is post a question and I will post archersnon's answer.

Archersnon will be paid 10k per answer, so make the questions count!

Blair

Master
If you could be an animal what kind of animal would you be and why?

How much gold do you need me to give you this week?

Salsa

Grandmaster
Wait, hes the one who begs for gold? I thought Archersnom is the guy we are to donate gold to...I have given over 2M noob tamer gold to ArchersNOM....thats not the real archersnon?

Is it Archersnon or Archersnom? I'm confused. I may have given the wrong guy a lot of money.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Wait, hes the one who begs for gold? I thought Archersnom is the guy we are to donate gold to...I have given over 2M noob tamer gold to ArchersNOM....thats not the real archersnon?
Is it Archersnon or Archersnom? I'm confused. I may have given the wrong guy a lot of money.

There are TWO characters in game with the name archersnon.. both are very similar to one another ...one guy is rich.. and the other guy (real archersnon) is broke :rolleyes:

The real guy tho - I am pretty sure is "Archersnon" ... and NOT "Archersnom"... don't you wizards at least know your guild roster?

Good job @NicebabyNiceNcie on getting scammed and possibly you too @Salsa !

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
There are TWO characters in game with the name archersnon.. both are very similar to one another ...one guy is rich.. and the other guy (real archersnon) is broke :rolleyes:

The real guy tho - I am pretty sure is "Archersnon" ... and NOT "Archersnom"... don't you "not so bright" EQMS'ers at least know your guild roster?

Good job @NicebabyNiceNcie on getting scammed and possibly you too @Salsa !

How pissed is the REAL archersnon going to be when he hears that the imposter got gold that was supposed to be for him????
@GluttonySDS @Bobby123

Last edited by a moderator: