EQMS whitewashing is a joke

There has been a lot of threads about EQMS behavior lately and every time EQMS members tell everyone how they dont "blank rob people" and "res after they kill" and "help new guys learn the game". This is just a joke, every time I get pkd by an EQMS member I get blank robbed, I've never gotten a res by them and every fucking time they kill my pets for fun. You guys suck and are the reason why people are leaving this shard!

lollo

Grandmaster
There has been a lot of threads about EQMS behavior lately and every time EQMS members tell everyone how they dont "blank rob people" and "res after they kill" and "help new guys learn the game". This is just a joke, every time I get pkd by an EQMS member I get blank robbed, I've never gotten a res by them and every fucking time they kill my pets for fun. You guys suck and are the reason why people are leaving this shard!

Your tears are probably the reason they are doing this and this thread definitely won't help your cause.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Arent you in POWER? Sorry but the amount of shit talk your guild spews on the forums has sentenced you to a life of grief.

p.s.

You talk about people leaving this shard -- this is the only server around that has statloss for PKing, where will people go, another UO shard with zero penalties for killing someone?

No, I'm not in POWER, lol. So let me be salty, it sucks to train your pets up only to be ganked by 5 guys and have them lose their skills again. Seriously, you already got my life and my loot, do you really need to condemn me to more grind than there already is?

Provoker

Journeyman
You could join Minax for 5k gold red with no stay loss but then you have to worry about EQMS pking you and trying to steal your pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
Aren't the EQMS factioners in Minax?

yes

but if you are in factions you can rez your pet for 5k with no stat loss.

And being in their same faction they won't be orange to you which means that if they attack you you can try to recall away

Jasper wrekt

Neophyte
Arent you in POWER? Sorry but the amount of shit talk your guild spews on the forums has sentenced you to a life of grief.

p.s.

You talk about people leaving this shard -- this is the only server around that has statloss for PKing, where will people go, another UO shard with zero penalties for killing someone?

The new one that just released.

Provoker

Journeyman
You can't recall in base. So pretty sad someone would camp there to kill freshly ressed pets.

BEN!

Grandmaster
You can't recall in base. So pretty sad someone would camp there to kill freshly ressed pets.

use SL base. you can recall in onto the vet and don't have to spend time walking your dead pet in

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
5 man gank squads and still complained about pet speed to fast lol.

so now 5 people is a zerg? How would pet speed save you when youre being PKd btw? If youre dying to PKs, its 99% of the time because youre farming semi-afk and dont hit your recall macro fast enough.

tankian

Grandmaster
i didnt say 5 man is a zerg. said 5 man pk squad and they still complain about pet speed to high when they wipe out 6 tamers. lol and i never semi farm afk. and i always in a group of 2-5 people and i rarely get pk'd.

Jasper wrekt

Neophyte
so now 5 people is a zerg? How would pet speed save you when youre being PKd btw? If youre dying to PKs, its 99% of the time because youre farming semi-afk and dont hit your recall macro fast enough.

So explain something.

If you run up on a blue with 2 or 3 in a group with pre casted spells.

How is the blue going to dodge the recall interrupt?

Just curious.

That whole they didn't recall in time is a poor excuse , now increase those numbers to 10

AssHat

Grandmaster
So explain something.

If you run up on a blue with 2 or 3 in a group with pre casted spells.

How is the blue going to dodge the recall interrupt?

Just curious.

That whole they didn't recall in time is a poor excuse , now increase those numbers to 10

they wont and thats the huge problem on here, no solo person can ever fight back with real odds of winning a precasted dump! only thing to do is get REALLY used to dying and losing things, this aspect is truly why people leave.

Yoko Kurama

Master
I don't get the crying. EQMS only goes to certain spots like motm, shame 5, etc...what do you even expect? Just to farm there and have no pks? Or tell me, where the fuck do you farm and expect no PKs Engel?
Plenty of good camps with no pk, hell I have farmed on booty Island for 2 years and have yet to see another person there let alone a red...I havent seen a red in weeks! Unless I go to fire, ice, destard, shame, deceit 5, despise,or motm in prime hunting times...it is like pk free here. If you go to most of those places, you are asking to be PKd. We raid like 1 archdemon a week, and yet half the time we are the only ones that even time it...yet I see threads saying people can't even get ad blood because of reds? What?
I do plenty of farming, and I never even see reds. I havent since maybe april or march? What I do see is douchbag blues that grief and try to start shit, then come on here and make posts like this when they die. In what world is a small small amount of reds in a very specific pvp area worse than 1000 trammy blues that try to mooch and steal loot and just generally act as sleazy as possible, then come on the forum and make rage posts because they died. Hmm....

snuggy

Expert
they wont and thats the huge problem on here, no solo person can ever fight back with real odds of winning a precasted dump! only thing to do is get REALLY used to dying and losing things, this aspect is truly why people leave.

If people leave because of that, maybe they should pick up a trammel server instead of trying to change the rules of a Felucca one.