Essay Contest!!

Ionized

Grandmaster
Greetings Community! Holding an Essay Contest on your Most Memorable Ultima Online experiences.

The rules:

* Must be atleast 300 words.
* Deadline April 1st
* Essays will be judged on content and originality.
* Post entries here - All questions should be directed to PM. No trolling.
* Winner will be announced week of the 1st.

Winner will receive an Emerald Green Dragon Egg and Pet Summoning Ball.

Good Luck!

Lexington

Grandmaster
So the date is Feb 15th 20xx. It’s roughly 10:30pm Thursday evening.
The wife and dogs are on their way to bed so I figured I’d settled down for an evening of PKin’ with my RL bud and twin in game. In those days it was common for us to play well into the wee hours of the morning. The Justice Shrine Tower in Fel Sonoma was our hang out.
It didn’t take long before we hooked up with some of our fellow RUN guild! We were a whopping 4 strong. Three identical twins ladies all dressed in pink, and one outcast tag along wannabe. It was more than enough in those days to own whatever dungeon we chose to troll. Fifteen minutes into what would have been a typical three or four our stint of nonstop killing. I heard a call from upstairs. It’s the wife letting me know she thinks she just had a labor contraction. Obviously she was nine months pregnant at the time so it was no big surprise. Like most first time parents we did all the prenatal classes so we would both know what to expect. In those classes they teach first time parents not panic and rush off to the hospital as the labor stage can last for many hours. Being typical prenatal educated male, I don’t bother to get up to go see if she is ok, because we’re about to do our thing at the Terathan Keep champ spawn. I simply yell back “ok make sure you time how far apart they are” and I quickly focus back on the game. In those days most players loved to crowd on that second level just east of the Champ Altar. I tell my guild mates to wait here in the north east hall way down by the bridge just in case some people run when they see the red name. Pre-casting hiding I rush around to the west side of the Altar and quickly target myself. I ran a hiding mage in those days to get the mobs to argo my prey. I proceed to do what I’ve done multiple of times. I cast poison field and target the walkway where the players fighting the spawn are standing shoulder to shoulder. With a quick hide, before the spawn argos me, I do it again and again until the walkway is a pretty sea of green flames. As I start to run back to meet up with my guild mates expecting a horde of angry blues to follow. I see a matriarch teleport to the walk way. Much to my surprise no one followed? I then start to see “so and so reported you for a murder” over and over again. Obviously they weren’t able to recall away while poisoned. When I told the guys we all started laughing our asses off. I must have taken a dozen or more counts from those poison fields.
Getting ready to rush back as a group for a blood bath I hear my wife calling from half way down the stairs. “I’m having another contraction” This time I go she what’s up. Obviously I hide my character before I do. I’m well into to perma stat. I say to my wife this can’t be right it’s only been ten minutes… it’s supposed to be a lot longer than that when they start. As I begin to think back to the prenatal classes, assuming this is false labor, she has another! I’m like we need to go! I rush back down to my PC… tell the boys I have to go because I’m going to be a dad!
Still to this day, xx years later, when I’m in the dog house I hear about how I was playing UO when she went into labor! :p

Last edited:

Rubeido

Apprentice
My most memorable experience with ultima online began when i was just a teenager. It was the game that started me out on the a lifelong jouney through every MMO that this world has to offer. One of my friends had shown me around the basics starting out, I then in turn showed my cousin the game. We often played together, and made a friend online named Gilligan. We did everything together, just the three of us. We adventured every nook and cranny of this virtual world. We trained together, adventured together, worked together on everything. We would get home from school and log in until the late hours of the night. I eventually had worked a tamer, my cousin a bard, and Gilligan a warrior, tackling the most difficult monsters that the UO game world had to offer, we would farm the rarest of the rare items. The most fun and difficult adventures were hunting Balrons. Back in those days even the strongest dragon you could tame was no match for the mighty balron. We would, all three of us, bring our mages, and at the time blade spirits were the king. We would be in the bottom of the terathan keep, kiting him around. If you had reactive armor on, the most you could take was 2, MAYBE 3 hits if you got super lucky, so this meant you had to be very careful. In those corridoors you had to use teleport to move around the balron, and invisbility to hide, while the next one of us would get the balrons attention so that the other two could cast blade spirits to deal damage. This required a great deal of coordination, keeping the balron chasing one of us, then the other, as we rotated taking his agro. Using these tactics we were one of the few people on the sever to ever fell the mighty balron. back then the Elder dragon in the bottom of destard was unbeatable. No tamer or bard was capable of taking one down. So this meant the balron was the strongest monster in the game that was actually able to be killed. It was a great achievement, and the loot that dropped from the balron was well worth the effort. Me, my cousin, and gilligan had many adventures through the many years we played together, and i still to this day regard him as one of the most important friends i had ever made in my life, real or otherwise. It opened my mind to the possibility that the virtual world could be just as real or as important as the real world. The connections you make between friends, could be just as good if not better than friends in real life. It also taught me the benefits of working together as a team to accomplish a goal that otherwise would be impossible to do alone.

Uo though as opposed to any other game holds a special place in my heart though, no other game has had systems such as provocation, or animal taming. No other games have had such an indepth and free crafting system. No other game has such a free housing system, or boats. When i think of these things, it blows my mind that other games do not implement these systems. I think most of us who play uo are waiting for the day when someone creates an MMO with such freedom. Such realism. It makes me sad that ultima online did not adapt, and modernize itself like many other games have done. I sometimes wonder what it would be like today if it had. Would it be more 3d like wow? would it be closer to diablo 3 in its style and graphics? Would it be fast paced and action packed as if league of legends were an MMO? If i had the time and resources, I would take the best of all of these games and bring them together to create the next generation of the Ultima saga, but alas i do not, and all i have are my memories, of a by gone era and a sense of nostalgia that brings me back. Mostly because I miss being able to tame a dragon, an emerald green meta dragon.

halygon

Grandmaster
Back in the pixelated days of 2010....

I had taken a hiatus from UO around 2001 but in 2010 my job became full time work from home, which gave me the liberty to fall back into my UO addiction. Back in those days, UOF was only a twinkle in Shane's eye and had not come to fruition, so I joined the most popular shard at that time.

I did what any old school (UO:R) pvper did, built up a template that would have kicked ass in '00-'01. I got my pvp supplies ready and went out to the happening place then, which was delucia pond. Saw a red and confident of my pvp prowess, I immediately ran out of the safe zone and jumped him. He turned around, hit me with one exp pot spell combo and I died immediately and saw the unsurprising trash talk as he looted me. I made the walk of shame back to the Delucia healers.

Being new, I thought, maybe, just maybe some stock was left on my corpse, so I went to the guardline waiting to run out there and check my corpse -- a red ran through town and past me - didn't know it, but he must have been holding an explosion, because after he offscreened, I suddenly died again. I was amazed -- keep in mind, I still had the mindset of a UO player from UOR where murderers never entered town and they rarely tempted fate by doing criminal acts in city limits. This guy killed me as an after-thought - just throwing away a spell on a new ress. I was enthralled and hooked at this new found freedom.

I ended up joining that red's guild shortly after and began learning modern UO pvp. For any of you that are reading this and just came to UOF and only played on OSI - there is a learning curve, but it is needed and for the better - embrace change. My first memorable experience in that guild was when one of the top PvPers (#1 at the time on the duel pit charts) grabbed newbie me and asked if I wanted to go have fun. He handed me some tribal paint (which I had no clue what it did) and said follow him. We went through a gate to del pond and harassed 12 oranges to jumping safe zone to follow us. He ran (and I followed) up to the tribal folk NW of Delucia and turned around to fight. While we both died, we also took down every one of them between our fighting and the savages attacking - was hilarious.

Had many more great times in that PK guild and learned mostly everything I know today about tactics, PvP, pushing UO mechanics to their limits. I got to know that original PK quite well and one of the few people to this day that I trust completely. He is also the reason I came to UOF originally and gained deep roots here.

Great times and great people make UOF what it is.

Pesmergas

Expert
The best ultima online memories are usually the earliest ones where the game feels fresh and new. The year was 1998 and my brother picked up the T2A version of the game. I logged in and made my first character, a warrior by the name of Feldar. This name held no significance and my 13-year old self thought it sounded cool. I started my journey like most did in Britain. I had no clue what I was doing but found myself walking into a random person’s gate. Where I came out at was a wonderful city, it was small but was surrounded by woods and woodland creatures.

I spent my days here, fighting bears and wolves to get stronger, the city I fell in love with was Moonglow. One day on the west gate of Moonglow I saw two other warriors fighting another warrior. They were not doing well. The single warrior was a murderer and the two people attack him for a little bit then run back to safety. I asked what was going on and one of the two told me that this man murdered their friend. With hearing their tales of woe, I volunteered to help slay this murderer.

We stood in formation, the three of us on foot, this murderer was on foot as well. Then we attacked. It wasn’t long after we attacked that I noticed something was wrong. I wasn’t hitting him, and one of the two was taken down almost instantly. I was not ready for this. I was only a couple days into the game. He made short work of the other warrior and then I knew it was over for me. I took off running and the man gave chase. After I died, he stood over my corpse and looted everything and called me a newb. I wrote down his name in my journal and swore revenge on him when I was stronger one day.

Shortly after that I made a long series of mistakes which almost made me quit. I went into another random gate that a player created and ended up in some swamp area. I was killed by the monsters of that area quickly and the gate had been closed. I did not know the name of the city I loved or where it was, or even that it was on an island, so this made it impossible to find when asking players. More bad decisions ensued when I entered more random gates and dying and getting lost again.

After two months of fighting random monsters and dying in random places, I GM’d my first skill. It was at this time I met a friendly player who invited me to their guild. I was with this guild until I quit OSI. A year into the game I finally found the player I had wrote down in my journal. He was in Moonglow again, but wasn’t red anymore. I talked to him and told him what he did to me and those two strangers. Told him about the oath I made to myself to track him down and destroy him. He just laughed at me and recalled away never to be seen again.

The point of the story is, I was young enough and had the imagination to put myself into this revenge plot that I actually carried in my head for over a year. Of course it did not play out the way I had hoped in the end, but it was exciting none the less and I can’t think of another game that has ever gave me that kind of immersion.

Year is 1998...

I was 8 years old the first time i ever played UO.. My mothers boyfriend at the time was one of the original testers and was present for the infamous killing of Lord British by Rainz. He used to say the lag was so bad that you would type something and it wouldnt show up until 5 to 10 mins later... oh the glorious days of the 56k modem.... Anyway, I still remember the first time i logged in with was to be my main char at the time... Luke.. short for Luke Skywalker.. oh how i thought i was the coolest cat around. I was so captivated that i found myself just wandering around for hours killing everything i saw... When i found out that you lost everything upon death i was mortified....and enthralled. My 8 year old brain didnt know how to grasp this concept and it was so thrilling words just cant describe the feelings this game gave me and still do to this day. One of my most fondest memories is actually of friendship lost and betrayal... Fast forward a while and i have finally saved up enough gold for a house and a guildstone... i had made a few friends along the way but there was one who i considered to be my best friend. HornyGopher... ill never forget the name lol i had no idea what it meant at the time as i was still so young. Anyway, we wandered around together for hours looking for the perfect spot. Found it, placed the house and guildstone and named our guild MiA For Misfits in Action. it was an old wrestling group back in the day and again, thought i was the coolest cat around. then all of a sudden... im dead. I lose my favorite weapon and armor to who i thought was my best friend at the time. The hurt i felt... honestly it sounds cliche' but i have felt betrayal like that since. Thats what UO is all about. Good and Evil were real back then... you had to trust your friends with absolutely everything.. and you could lose everything in the blink of an eye. This game is my childhood. It holds so many of my fondest memories i honestly could go on for hours. I remember the first time i met a pk.. He was the leader of the biggest pk group on the shard Sonoma. SoS if anyone knows who they are, and he was a not so nice person. I remember me and my moms boyfriend teaming up in deceit by the bone knights hiding and waiting for him to do his run of the dungeon... and we both were slaughtered without mercy. It was my first taste of real pvp and it was bittersweet.

Last edited:

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Late 1997/Early 1998…visiting my friends house for our weekly Dungeons and Dragons session. Showed up early to fire up the grill and get food started…walk into his room and hear the clashing of swords, beating of hooves, and the maniacal laughter of what later turned out to be a lich. My friend was playing a new game called Ultima Online. I was instantly hooked. Watching him maneuver around in the Britain Graveyard, killing skeletons and zombies, ghoul, wight and seeing the lich (back then, on OSI days, they were really OP when first starting out).

He got the deathblow on the lich, and then a bunch of characters with red names appeared and instantly took him out. Hearing the character death sound was amazing. How did he die? What killed him? Why were they read and others blue?

The world opened up…high speed internet in our area? Forget about it. We were on 14.4 baud modems connecting through AO(hel)L. Research ensued on this wonderful new game. We all asked him about it…and ended up getting our parents (yeah…in High School right before any of us were 16) to take us to Wal-Mart to get the game. UO became our new D&D Sessions (sadly). We could live out adventures in a 3d Virtual World. Killing monsters, orcs, ogres, undead. The first time we saw someone with a dragon in town at the bank…WHOA! The open world concept…anything goes. What an amazing time to play and an amazing game!

Atlantic is where we were at…had a small stone tower just North of the Brit X-Roads…I will never forget it was always stated as “Improperly Placed” but the GM’s never did anything about it. Right next to the mountains…a group 4 screens north was a guild of reds that we talked to and they never harmed us, their neighbors.

One time, sitting in Brit, getting scammed for a Black Dye Tub (was a regular dye tub, with black balls over top of it) for our Guild Savings of 50k. Looking for regs, and having a Grandmaster Mage (Villainous should have been a tip for it) say that I could follow them through their gate to their house and they would give me regs. Go through the gate, in front of a castle! OMG I can own a castle! Walk inside, and he gives me a chest with regs! Wow, thank you Vineyard (yes, I still remember the name to this day). Says that I can have the whole chest of regs, if I can get it out of the house. He instantly blocks me in with other crates, and the words Corp Por fill the screen as he ebolts me 3 times…I had no clue what to do (I was a clicker back then…still new to the game, about 2 months in or so).

Finally hitting GM on my tamer (hey, on OSI that was something to talk about) and getting a pure long maned nightmare tamed. Friends and I sitting outside of Delucia between the town at the graveyard “sparring” during power hour to gain and help each other. I showed up on my tamer before hand, invis’d my dragons (yes, you could have multiple at one point) after telling them to stay, tabbing to work on my swords (character was a Warlock template…modified…tamer/swords/mage) and my cousin attacks me to spar, and I instantly say “all guard me” to which my dragons came out and killed him. We all laughed, except him…he was a little upset, but still had a chuckle over it.

Whenever Atlantic was down and we would end up going to Catskills, Pacific, or any other shard and invading them due to our server being down…it was a massive Atlantic uprising (thanks ICQ). The Test Center being up, and going in and configuring out of this world templates that you knew you would never be able to do on a dialup connection on the true shards. Switching in the heat of the moment. And the Test Faction battles! Ohhhh...and DeathGates!!!

Imanewbie comics also...at school in class, pulling it up and reading. Computer classes, when they tried to block Quake II and Warcraft 2 on us, I installed UO on the server for easy access.

The memories of this game, friendships I made, and finding people in my small local town in North Central West Virginia that played as well…what an amazing feeling. Here we are, 20+ years later, still playing this wonderful game (and still horrible at PvP, but I have fun doing it nonetheless). Keep it up UOF! The nostalgia factor is real.

Last edited:
"Hey what game is this?" I say to my older cousin as I watch him wrestling a bear in the middle of a forest. His character, Lord Henry of Sonoma, he tells me is training his wrestling skill. "His wrestling skill? Like Macho Man??" I exclaim in my squeaky 12 year old voice. "Not exactly, it's a lot to explain" he says. The year is 1999 and that was the understatement of a lifetime, quite literally.

Ok, go to the UO website, download the client, got it, got it. Payment option? Shit. "Hey mom there is this new game I really need to try but they charge monthly. Would it be ok if I try it out for a month? " I've got the best Mom. Here...we...go. I model my first character after James Hetfield, the lead man for Metallica. A warrior. I don't get far into the game before a mage comes along to the tree I am chopping.

"Hi. What's up?" I ask him eager to make a friend. "Vas ort flam" he responds. Quickly followed by "Corp por" and before I know it I am speaking only in O's. As this bamboozler is standing over my corpse I call my cousin on the phone and explain what happened. I was close to my cousins house and immediately there is Lord Henry in his shroud of darkness.

"An ex por" Henry says to the mage. "You know he is new and you still killed him." Henry then speaks the very same words the evil mage had spoken to me, and just as I had fallen and watched the world turn gray, the mage enjoyed a similar fate.

Able to speak with the mage now as ghosts, I tell him "Don't mess with me or my cousin anymore!" My 12 year old self full of excitement and awe at what just occurred.

And that was it. From there, no game has ever touched me quite the same way that Ultima Online did. Many games came and went and my response was always the same. "This is cool but it isn't UO."

I am 31 now. I still play this game. I still make memories like the one above. But, as I age with the game, every time I load UO, the 12 year old inside me comes to the surface and for that moment...

"This is cool. This IS UO."

Subatomic

Neophyte
UO started for me probably 6 months to a year after i actually knew about the game. When i was younger we'd go over to my aunts house on the weekends to visit, and have diner with the family. Before and after diner instead of running around outside chasing barn cats/dogs I'd go into my aunts study and watch my older cousin playing UO. The glorious days of the hally mage were strong, and id sit there for hours in silence just watching him play with his friends.
6 months to a year of begging for a computer, and the ability to have a monthly payment for a game later, and watching my cousin play on the weekends, my mother finally caved and I had UO. I remember taking the UO Renaissance hand book with me to school and reading it front to back, and talking about what was inside with a really close friend of mine at school all day long. Soon after me and him started our journey into Sosaria. Chesapeake was the server we settled on since that's where my cousin was, and we made our first characters.
Tiberius, myself, and Blaze, my friend. We couldn't manage to load into any cities with more then 10 people since at the time we were playing on a 16.6k connection, 32.2 if the stars aligned. We forged our history, and memories in Yew. The first person we run into takes us to her home to give the new characters some starting gear to help us on our journeys. "I wish to place a trash barrel" and a katana later both me and my friend are dead in a strange land, in a strangers house, and boarder line in tears since we have no idea what the hell just happened. Pamela Anderson you will never be forgotten as the first person to ever PK me, and bring me into this wonderful world in a spectacular fashion.
Over 20 years later I'm still playing UO, with friends I've had for over 10, and some of the original people from Chesapeake including my cousin from time to time.

September, 1997

There is a new game that just came out. I probably notice it on the shelves at the store as I pace down the aisles, eyes ravenously taking in every new game title. My parents never figured out why I loved coming here with them to "shop". I would run my hands across the covers and imagine myself in these worlds, my adolescent imagination running wild, exploding with the infinite possibilities.

When I saw the Ultima Online box it enticed me. It looked like a book, ready to be opened - and do you remember when you first gazed upon the art inside? The most striking element is a valiant knight and a wizard rebuffing a dragon as fire bellows out from his mouth. Two harpies careen through the sky. A castle burns in the background while traders traverse the roads seemingly unworried about their plight. Women battle lizardmen atop the castle parapets and a single ship crests the waters below. All of this and more was awaiting me in the world of Ultima Online; a living, breathing world of other humans and mythical creatures.

After some persuasion (i.e., much whining and flailing of limbs) I somehow find myself loading up the game at home. I devour the manual, run my fingers gently across the map, tracing my inevitable journeys throughout the world. Will I hunt and make a name for myself as an archer or swordsman? Should I dabble in the arcane, flinging fire and lightning from my fingers? And then it dawned on me: I will become a blacksmith, loved for both his temperament and craftsmanship. How pure and simple was my mind!

I create my character and start in Minoc. Over the next few days I find my rhythm of walking to and from the mining camp and back to the forge. I remember the satisfying crunch of my pickaxe as I searched for more and more ore deposits. I became consumed with the ritualistic ting of the pickaxe and ceremonious smelting that became my reward. I had comrades who engaged in the same activities and I noticed that a few of them had pack horses to help them in their craft. After some brief communication I discover the stables in town and spend my entire earnings on a pack horse. I eagerly return to the mining camp and realize I can more than double my output with this pack horse. What a wonderful creature!

One day I am packing up the horse. It’s slow and quiet and I seem to be the only one mining that morning. That’s when I notice an odd name all in red. I am puzzled but decide to continue what I am doing. Before I know it I am being attacked and the slashing of the sword brings about my blood red demise. Why would anyone do this? I frantically try to find a healer. When I return to the mining camp I see only one thing. They murdered my horse. I stare at his corpse and think back on all the fruitless work that brought me to this point. A sense of despair overcomes me and I quit out of the game.

My father finds me sobbing underneath his bed and I refuse to come out. Through tears and heaving breaths the only words I utter are “they killed me and my horse” over and over again.

I never played Ultima Online again. Not until 2013 - more than 15 years later. But I learned on that day what a “PK” is and that there are some people who come only to kill, steal, and destroy.

Thankfully in my adult life I have also discovered the kind of people who come so that I may have life, and have it to the full. Thank you, citizens of Ultima Online Forever, for redeeming the nightmares of a child and creating new experiences I never had.

Last edited:

Thinkman

Apprentice
ADOLESCENT RUFFIANS AND THE CABIN IN THE WOODS
I was a young warrior. So young in fact that I had virtually no chance against any murderer roaming Britania. But I didn't know that. The title given to me was 'adept warrior' and I embraced it completely.

There were reasons for that. Firstly I was able to take down creatures twice my size. I chopped the muscly legs of trolls with powerful swings of my axe. I beheaded ettins with proficiency, two times each. I poked the eyes of gazers, slaughtered the orcs and in one notable instance I even killed an orc captain (whose axe and helm I still wielded at the time).

And as an undeniable measure of success I bought myself a house.

It was just a cabin in the woods from the outside, and from the inside. But it was the most perfect, cosy, luxurious property I could have imagined. I was chopping wood and carrying them inside easily. I created the chairs, table and creates myself with lousy carpentry skills. I filled the creates with loot taken from numerous victims of my axe. I deserted city life completely. I didn't need banks, inns or shops. Everything I needed could be found in wilderness 'if' you were an adept warrior.

Peaceful and isolated days in the woods didn't last long. Beacuse my 'squat' at the time decided to give this life style a try. They came in numbers and they came with enthusiasm. They were running around like madmen, shouting, cursing and fighting with each other all the time. Every sparring attempt to develop one's skills unvaryingly turned into full fledged war and chaos.

They drew creatures of the wild to the vicinity to train their parrying or archery or just to attempt murder in creative ways. They even incurred the wrath of a nearby deamon to 'improve their resistance to spells' which ultimately evolved to having a deamon prisoner inside my cabin. 'Prisoner' was ofcourse the word they had chosen. It resembled an invader more since we were not able to enter the house while it was inside.

My squat wanted 'action'. They were action junkies and it was never enough. But it all took a darker turn when our mage learned the innocent spell 'Gate Travel'. While it opened many opportunities, what my squat found most useful was an evil set-up. Our mage opened a gate from my cabin to one of the major towns. A member of the squat entered the gate in just his underwear and yelled “HELP, my body is decaying and I'm about to lose all my magical items. Help me retrieve it please, I'll give you gold.”

Obviously a scheme, so no one will believe rgiht? Wrong. So many fell for it. They thought “Oh look at this naive dandified jackass. No sir, I don't need your gold thank you. However, I will happily take your items instead”. They thought so and feeling that a good business opportunity is about to close as the gate was expiring, they jumped in.

What they found instead was a poorly equipped, grossly unprepared, foulmouthed mob attacking from every direction, including the one in his underwear now swinging a club to smash 'helpful' adventurer's head in.

There were many victims and I couldn't resist participating. It was a lot of fun. At least until one ominous day which started an unreturnable string of events. As usual our mage opened the gate and our best actor who gives just the right amount of anxiety and urgency to his actions entered. Going in and coming out he eventualy lured our next victim in. He was in shining armor from head to toe. He was wielding a large and heavy shield and a sharp sword. He was riding a horse dark as the night sky. He gave a good fight.

In fact he gave such a good fight that at one point I actually thought we were going to lose. As the gate closed he was completely surrounded, unable to move since we were tiring him constantly. But he was not going down. We were hitting and hitting, swinging everything we had but the little damage we had done was soon being healed completely. He actually managed to kill one of us in the process but before he managed to escape from the opening, another ruffian from my gang just filled the spot.

He was out of bandages eventually and we took him down. As he slid from the back of the horse with a heavy thud and clanking armor we got in a race to loot the items. It was beyond our dreams. This warrior had magical armor and weapons we have never heard of. This was a brief moment of joy.

As the warrior fell down from it's back, the dark horse, the nightmare got wild. We were not prepared for that. We already left our positions and it started casting spells and kicking. It took us down one by one. What left of us hid in the cabin, an angry dark horse running back and forth at the door.

Shortly after this we were visited by a murderer mage. He was wearing a dark robe and riding another dark horse. Meanwhile we were still stuck in the cabin on top of each other, fighting over what we looted from the warrior and cursing. The Dark Mage came close, checked on us without fear and started telling magical words.

The earth started shaking wildly. Earthquake after earthquake came, until we all died. This activity became a habit of the dark mage. Every now and then he came in riding his nightmare, killed us easily if we were outside, and casted earthquake spell if we were hiding inside the cabin. When he visited it was not about fighting back now, it was about running inside the cabin and hiding our valuables inside the creates. The creates I made myself back in those peaceful days.

Soon I learned that even this was not the end of it. The warrior's curse was so strong that we eventually deserted the cabin.

One day as we were creating havoc outside the cabin as usual, shouting and hitting each other, I noticed something very, very strange. There was a stranger inside my cabin. Then I noticed that it was not just a guy, it was a guy with three pack horses! As I ran inside the guy and the horses were vanished inside a gate and the gate closed. I rushed to the creates where all my, all our valuables were kept. They were gone. Not the trash, but all the valuable items and gold.

It was a work of careful inspection and planning. Probably a thief spend days hiding around the house, moved stealthly inside when one of us opened the door and waited there until we are all gone. He than found an opportunity to open a gate to another accomplice and they accomplished their diabolical plan.

You would think after these series of events we would learn our lesson. I thought that we had learned our lesson. Naturally we moved to a bigger house soon and continued doing the same and worse things from our next headquarters. Back in the time, now and forever.

Last edited:

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por.

-oOoOooOoOo

Naww

Apprentice
Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por, Corp por.

-oOoOooOoOo
that should be eqms essay