Ethereal mount prices / PS Prices.

Quarter

Neophyte
Anyone have a basic list of standing Ethereal Mount prices, please? I'm new to the server and looking to buy one. Can't seem to find any kind of pricing guide for them. Any info is greatly appreciated

Quarter

Neophyte
Woops. Forgot to take out the PS price bit, but feel free to give some info on that, too, if anyone would be so kind.
Looking for a price on
110 Scribe
120 Scribe
110 Peace
110 Lumberjack
105 Blacksmith
115 Blacksmith
105 Mining

Ghosty

Adept
Welcome!

Most ethy mounts sell close to what they cost with donation coins from the donation vendors next to Brit bank. The coins sell for about 180k gold for 1k dono coins. The more commons ones like the horse and llama go for 1k dono coins, so you'd probably pay 180k in gold for one.

Not an expert on PS but that list would probably range from 50k - 250k with the 120 inscribe PS costing more. Maybe 400k or so? 120's will sell for more than 105 - 115. If you don't have discord, I'd get it, you'll see players selling all kinds of PS often. Don't be afraid to haggle on price :)

Quarter

Neophyte
Thanks much for the quick response!
Guess I'll be looking for one to buy today and maybe see if I can unload some of the scrolls. I'm unsure whether or not I should just hang on to them, but I guess I'll figure it out :D
If anyone has some specific prices on the scrolls that would be great.
Thanks again for the info, Ghosty!