Event drop rate?

kabookie

Journeyman
Am I missing something? The first stage of this event I got a couple rares and a few shards within an hour of grinding. NOW I've played at least 4 hrs on 2 different characters and a big fat nothing?!? Did they tone down the drop rate or something? Anyone else have the same thing happening?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Swayze

Grandmaster
There was a bug with the code and it had a very high chance at dropping all of the rares. It is now fixed. The drop rate has not decreased though.

kabookie

Journeyman
So 3-4 hours using vanqs and slayers on a meta dexter with no drops is normal then? Or am I just THAT unlucky? Seems a Lil extreme

Swayze

Grandmaster
unlucky I suppose. Like I said, the drop rate hasn't been changed at all. There was a bug that was over rewarding people that has been fixed now.

Caso

Grandmaster
Ok, thanks for the info.

Better off farming Deamons and buying the rewards mate. Grinding mindless elementals and drakes for 4 hours is as repetitive and mundane as working in a factory. I'd even rather do the dishes IRL.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Actually you can make a lot of gold from the event from looting and banking. I was averaging 10k in 5 minutes if not faster. I'm only casually playing the event but with the chance of rares or crystals dropping its better to farm the event. You get more gold per hour, no gank mages and possibly rares.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Also I will add the priceless experience for your talisman or meta pets. Also a good place to level up relics. So all around it is better to mindlessly play the event as you would say :p grinding is called grinding for a reason

kabookie

Journeyman
Grinding the event is definitely worth the time grinding for just gold. I just feel that now after 5 hours and still no rares or fragments seems odd. I guess with the half mil gold I've looted, that means I've looted 5 fragments? lol

LoNE WoLF

Master
Yea RNG loot system usually hates my guts but I've done ok so far. It's really just luck. My second mob today dropped a crystal when last night I got nothing in 4 hours.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I have not heard anyone get an event rare since the bug was fixed that was dropping all 3. The only rares that I have even seen up for sale or looking for price checks are the mongbat target and hades blood from the first day. The only thing I have gotten is a few crystals and a lot of gold since then.

Last edited by a moderator:

kabookie

Journeyman
Finally got my first crystal after well over an hour of meta grinding. I wonder if there are rares for this type of spawn?

Caso

Grandmaster
I got 1 crystal today so far, and 2 crystals yesterday, so 3 total from vesper.
That's a terrible drop rate as I know you're a power gamer grinder doing it for a cool 16 hours a day.

Well Goodluck all, hope you enjoy the event. I'd rather watch paint dry :)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
That's a terrible drop rate as I know you're a power gamer grinder doing it for a cool 16 hours a day.

Well Goodluck all, hope you enjoy the event. I'd rather watch paint dry :)

yep turned out to be really low, although the first two days werent bad, i totaled 56 crystals over the event, and sold em all for 5.6 mil

kabookie

Journeyman
You should go outside once in a while. I got like 15 shards and it's time to do away with this computer tan.

drasked

Grandmaster
I overheard some meta dexer say he got 30+ fragments on the first day and his buddy he was talking with was mad he only got 12.

Volco

Master
I am still kind of curious as to what rares dropped in the Poseidon event. don't think i've seen any screenshots yet :D