WTS Event Rare one of a kinds

I have a bag with a basilisk claw, stone harpy feather., and stone shards that pulsate with radiant energy, very cool house decoration items that you cannot get anymore and were only dropped at a one time event.

Looking for serious offers, pm me if interested, thank you.

Captain_Zlog

Grandmaster
One of a kind?

stoneHarpy_zpsd4b7d4fa.png

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Most certainly not one of a kind.
Very high chance of these being re-intro'd at a later date.

Edit:
Not tryin' to screw ya or anything, but we were told there ARE future plans for that dungeon/attunement process. And there are no doubt lots of the items still around.

Last edited by a moderator:
show me a screen shot of the basilisk claw and stone shards, cause those are the ones that dropped the least, all you could show me was stone harpy feather but couldnt show me picture of other two? yett you claim everyone has one so please show everyone picture of the other two items i listed.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Gimme a couple hrs when I'm home. I'll ss one of sets I have. All the other pieces are strewn around. But I kept one of the sets in an easy-to-find spot.
I have 4-5 scales too, and a couple eyes.
I don't collect shit, and I have them. Can only imagine how many others do too lol

Edit: nm, just saw Bradley's post, thx.
Point is proven, now I don't have to bother ss'ing. Thx :)

hahaha okay guys point takin, i thought they were much more rare then they are but i guess not. anyone looking to buy fallen blue or redish blue beta test statues for battle of the wind?