WTS Everything Must Go! Statues, Rares, Donation Items, Etc!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
@FAMARA you know your outfit has terrible aesthetic value? Red and pink? Really? Serious fashion suicide.

i dont have any red on dude. and idc how myoufit looks lol.

but serious question who has the high bid on the stattue , i want the stattue, but cant bid unless i know who im bidding against.

UoTrader

Master
i dont have any red on dude. and idc how myoufit looks lol.

but serious question who has the high bid on the stattue , i want the stattue, but cant bid unless i know who im bidding against.

Was just showing you how searching all of Britannia for another goat statue is a waste of time. Just proves how rare it actually is.

Zell is the top bid, split between dono coins and gold.

Oh and my bad, it is orange and Pink.. Suppose for a spring feel you would could pull off a sheikh thing..

ss13-spring-summer-2013-fashion-trends-women-clothes-style-bright-colours-hot-pink-cobalt-blue-grass-green-orange-kenzo-gucci-burberry-prorsum-paris-week.jpg

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Was just showing you how searching all of Britannia for another goat statue is a waste of time. Just proves how rare it actually is.

Zell is the top bid, split between dono coins and gold.

Oh and my bad, it is orange and Pink.. Suppose for a spring feel you would could pull off a sheikh thing..

ss13-spring-summer-2013-fashion-trends-women-clothes-style-bright-colours-hot-pink-cobalt-blue-grass-green-orange-kenzo-gucci-burberry-prorsum-paris-week.jpg

i dont know who zell is make him post on this thread to buy it, wasnt that the dude you were selling it for actually? that's weird.

also i know where 4 or 5 billy goats are dude. i dont need to search, it drops off a normal goat.

UoTrader

Master
i dont know who zell is make him post on this thread to buy it, wasnt that the dude you were selling it for actually? that's weird.

also i know where 4 or 5 billy goats are dude. i dont need to search, it drops off a normal goat.

Also Zell is not the guy I was selling it for I was selling it for @tr1age

@Zell can you post that you have the current high bid please. Once again @FAMARA thinks he is a detective and is pretending to want to bid on an item to "solve the case".

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Also Zell is not the guy I was selling it for I was selling it for @tr1age

@Zell can you post that you have the current high bid please. Once again @FAMARA thinks he is a detective and is pretending to want to bid on an item to "solve the case".

that's far ok dude, with your attitude i don't need your item , was going to get it to go with my easter female stattue. but there is others i can get to go with it =D goodluck robbing people in your future deals. i dont do business with people like you.

UoTrader

Master
that's far ok dude, with your attitude i don't need your item , was going to get it to go with my easter female stattue. but there is others i can get to go with it =D goodluck robbing people in your future deals. i dont do business with people like you.

Oh did I hurt your feelings because I was right and now you are pretending that you actually were going to buy it if I could provide a bidder? Then no actual bid from you?

But now you reverse the psychology and pretend I am a bad person and treated you with disrespect when you are the one who came into my selling thread, went above and beyond to troll.

You literally just come here for that "AH HA!" moment. So you had to quickly make one up this time...

Got it.

No bids from you, FAMARA, on ANY of my items from here on out, if you ever actually followed through with one, will be accepted. End of story. I am not dealing with your "know it all" attitude. I get it you are having withdrawal at work or whereever you are right now, just please find a different outlet than my posts.

Carry on with legitimate bidders please :) And for god's sake, have some fashion sense. This isn't WoW.

tr1age

Master
Lol wow this is amusing. So much flack over my item. Any who I can confirm Zell indeed is the top bidder. Member of 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk