evil easter mobs

LoNE WoLF

Master
All the damn Tamers have no problem with their Dragons tanking but any Dexxer/Other PVM template gets literally blasted one shot :(

I assure you sir I have big problems even with my dragon tanking. Usually takes a few recalls to med up and get my bearings. Let's not even mention the paragon Easters with 1 hit fireballs that spawn beside you lol. I have been rolled by a few Easters, even with pets lol. They are extremely tough mobs. I find it funny that when I see a paragon during these events I'm relieved. "thank god it's only a paragon!" Lol paragons are easy compared to the Easter versions. They do give a shit ton of xp though. Well worth the time and death(s).

shipwrek

Novice
so you mean you came up on 1 single mob in game and you couldnt kill it?

you concluded all that from my post, sherlock?

I've killed many of them to clear spawns.. shitty loot.. annoying as shit. Kinda like forums trolls only they take more time and arrows to dismiss.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
you concluded all that from my post, sherlock?

I've killed many of them to clear spawns.. shitty loot.. annoying as shit. Kinda like forums trolls only they take more time and arrows to dismiss.

I'd be honored if you shot me with arrows after this post, sir.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
You would only enjoy it..... Keep ye fetishes under-wraps..

Mr.%2BPeabody.jpg

Psioncy

Expert
Full dragon slayer armor and potted up to 120 hp, and I'm *still* taken out in one breath by the Easter drake???

Yeah, kinda ridiculous and totally the opposite of fun. Save that shit for the dungeon bosses. They should top out at 80 damage from their breath max, the dragons too. One breath and a lightening strike from a dragon will drop the player to almost nothing, but at least they will still have a fighting chance to run/heal/return.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Full dragon slayer armor and potted up to 120 hp, and I'm *still* taken out in one breath by the Easter drake???

Yeah, kinda ridiculous and totally the opposite of fun. Save that shit for the dungeon bosses. They should top out at 80 damage from their breath max, the dragons too. One breath and a lightening strike from a dragon will drop the player to almost nothing, but at least they will still have a fighting chance to run/heal/return.

LMAO i just fucking love people who farm drakes/dragons you know there is way better mobs to farm than those pieces of shit? lol i blame all the people trying to farm these hard mobs HAHAHAHA weakling

Stonexx

Adept
I'm not going to lie I was in Khaluun or w/e it's called and a Easter Balron spawn it basically cleared the dungeon for me killed the boss 2 times before it fell luckily a paragon Balron spawn. But it should be over now.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I heard the 9th was their last day. Should be smooth(~ish) sailing tomorrow.

Back to stealthing about watching reds gank blues, blues (without the balls to go red) scouting for the reds, and pressing my recall macro faster than Bobby can muscle-memory type, '$ wins again!'