WTS Exceptional/vanquish/Supreme Acc BOW!!!

Saige

Novice
Bid starting at 350k B/O 750k
This bow can have a slayer deed added to it as well...I personally wouldn,t but could if you chose to.
Cant see but its made from bloodwood its red.Thanks happy bidding
Auction will end 48 hours after last bid or when b/o is hit
Untitled.png
This is my first forum post so sorry if anything is wrong lol
25k bid inc

Last edited:

Saige

Novice
This seems way more expensive than it should be. It isn't even a slayer. 70k?
This isn’t a a normal bow that was found... it’s exceptional and crafted and a slayer deed can be added to it... it’s the equivalent of a valorite runic... so many ppl don’t seem to understand this lol... if it was a Val runic no one would question it... crafted about five million gold worth of wood and only made two of these so far

Steezie E

Master
A valorite weapon isn't 750k so....
Adding a slayer deed will make it worthless when it breaks so...
Using millions in wood doesn't make it a million bow.
Not trying to shat on your auction, you just seem confused on why no one is bidding.

Good luck

thestand

Grandmaster
If it's the equivalent to a valorite runic shouldn't it have the Indesructable modifier? Or am I missing something?

Saige

Novice
No I meant damage and accuracy-notnlike hammers where you’re guaranteed a certain outcome, I used five million gold worth of wood and only made two so far that were exc vanq supreme if was indestructible wouldn’t have set sb at 350 lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
A val weapon is a mil for a gauranteed max modifier weapon. Yeah they take work and investment to put together. Bows you have to deal with the RNG trash but I mean it's still a really desirable and expensive weapon.

These sorta weps have sold high in the past and will continue to sell high. Their pursuit isn't about profit for the crafter, it's about having the best and having the best just happens to cost you.

Saige

Novice
A val weapon is a mil for a gauranteed max modifier weapon. Yeah they take work and investment to put together. Bows you have to deal with the RNG trash but I mean it's still a really desirable and expensive weapon.

These sorta weps have sold high in the past and will continue to sell high. Their pursuit isn't about profit for the crafter, it's about having the best and having the best just happens to cost you.
Yes I agree I do because I enjoy and even when a do make a bow I sell for 4 or 500k only had a couple, I still lose money lol... I just think it me funny hoe ppl say they see them for 65k and 150 k lol that was my only issue I do t fletch for profit really just hope to break even or even get close

Saige

Novice
I sold this bow long ago :) sorry I forgot to update post hehe since then I have another now if need one contact me Saige oon disco!!