Explosion potion Macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellFire

Apprentice
Hey guys! What is the most easy and effective way to hot key the throwing of an explosion potion? MY timing is always off.

Lothlorien

Novice
Pretty sure it's not very easy to make a macro that perfectly throws pots with razor, as long as they have the random timer that is. If there is I'm sure the devs would have known about it and nerfed it by now.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Ya you can not script throwing explodes here. The mentality of gamers now days anyhow, have to have a macro do everything for them. Go practice and actually learn how to time them!

Last edited by a moderator:

HellFire

Apprentice
Ya you can not script throwing castles here. The mentality if gamers now days anyhow, have to have a macro do everyting for them. Go practice and actually learn how to time them!

I used to have a macro for them on GL 10+ years ago, I simply can't remember how it worked. It makes no sense for me to manually do something when my enemies will be doing it via macro perfectly. Anyway, thanks for the input.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
well the timer is random here, to prevent it.
BUT, it can be done easily with uosteam, but they have jounal msg disabled here.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Really Garet? Of course you can macro an exp pot throw, it can be done in razor or uosteam. I'd advise doing it manually (two button method) but that's just me.
Well how then? I dont see how its possibel with journal reader disabled in steam?

halygon

Grandmaster
Well how then? I dont see how its possibel with journal reader disabled in steam?
Journal reading is disabled in uosteam. -- but system msg reading is not. Just like system msg reading is enabled in razor also. Those that were using journal reading for that anyways were doing it wrong. Journal picks up everything where a system msg is only seen by you.

halygon

Grandmaster
It originates from the system not the player, regardless of the messages visibility to others.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Really Garet? Of course you can macro an exp pot throw, it can be done in razor or uosteam. I'd advise doing it manually (two button method) but that's just me.
yup this I tried making several scripts .. they all sucked ... 1 and 2 button is the bee's knee's

halygon

Grandmaster
staff giving advice on how to script explo pots gg that's all we need more automated pvp well done
Well two things here (may be three).

First, I was not staff at the time of that post in 2014 (two years ago).

Second, the rule about auto-throwing explosion pots was not in effect then.

Third, transparency is always good, but it doesn't make anything more legal or better. I have seen quite a few automated throwing macros and while some are decently functional, none are as good as manually throwing an explosion potion... none.

Status
Not open for further replies.