Faction Blues not turning grey when healing a red

Why is it that a member of the same Faction does not flag as a criminal when they are blue and a red is being attacked and they heal said red? Had this happen a few times Saturday night...we dumping on a red and somehow he kept getting healed by his blue friends that were too afraid to flag but whenever they healed him they did not turn grey/criminal.

Is this intended? @Shane @Adam

Just wondering...if intentional it's ok...but even if members of a guild are together and they heal someone that turned grey/red, they themselves flag...don't think factions should be different but I'm not all up on the faction mentality and playstyle and rules and regulations.

thestand

Grandmaster
They should turn grey but not get guard whacked. I like the idea of being able to heal reds in town without getting guard whacked. A lot of the times you have one red getting attacked by multiple people in town. Would be nice to throw them a heal without having guards called.

Streets

Grandmaster
I totally get the "don't turn this into trammel" mentality but damn reds have the complete other end of the spectrum here.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
they will turn gray -- they just wont get guardwhacked so red factioners can participate in town fighting.

Blues cannot be attacked in towns by reds so you have nothing to worry about.

Didn't happen on Saturday night/Sunday morning whenever it was...technine ran in and was red...his blue friends kept healing him and not a single one of them turned grey. Broken mechanics or a heck of a glitch.

I agree about the guardwhack and this should not happen, but this was at the Bridge and outside of town and the blues did not go grey.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Didn't happen on Saturday night/Sunday morning whenever it was...technine ran in and was red...his blue friends kept healing him and not a single one of them turned grey. Broken mechanics or a heck of a glitch.

I agree about the guardwhack and this should not happen, but this was at the Bridge and outside of town and the blues did not go grey.

Never seen this before... technine is also a blue factioner, you sure you were remembering correctly?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Kills

Was Tech and Azria...guaranteed. LHR showed up at the end when we basically decided it wasn't worth it as none of the blues were flagging as grey while healing tech.

Don't remember all the other names or really care for that matter it's the past...but the fact that blue factioners can heal a red factioner without flagging isn't right...even if it was just a bug, sucked...cause you know, TRIN members are "blue griefers" and start to take coutns and cause crap against blues that aren't flagged constantly @Lazenby

Cack

Grandmaster
I think it's because theyre on the same team much like ctf. Whereas it doesnt matter if you're grey in ctf/koth(cept when its over and it kicks you out but not even an issue).
Guess it depends on if you're of the thought:If you want to participate in faction fights join factions
Or...
You're of the thought that anyone should go grey when performing a beneficial act on a red anytime anywhere.
I'm on the fence.