FAME AND MONSTER TITLE FOR PETS

tankian

Grandmaster
Not sure if this would fly but its kinda cool idea but maybe something different than what our chars have
what do you guys think
@eppy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Could be doable right? An additional tag on the same line as (bonded) would seem appropriate for something like this because metas already have three lines in use: name, bond/tame status, and title.

Or maybe it could be it's own line that would override the bond/tame status line when used on metas because every meta is always bonded so we don't really need to see that.

I reckon I'd be alright with someone taking a few minutes out of their day to code that.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I like it.

"The Dreaded"
"The Sheep Stealer"
"The Snaggletoothed"
"The Torch"
"The Cloud Dancer"
"The Swift"
"The Fury"
"The Darkness"
"The Sure-footed"

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
yes earned just like it happens over time when your chars are out farming or doing champs ect. but pets have their own monster titles different than we do

I super love the idea....I just think it should be an earned title , Like I had Dark Lady on my red on sp...it was earned not paid for. If you pay for it its like fuck anyone can do that , if they have 5 bucks....it does not make you special if done that way, it just makes you a super nerd for paying for it. Pretentious comes to mind.

Amalgam

Journeyman
Indeed, I think it might be more deserving to have the titles earned over time and related to what your pet primarily kills, rather than bought.

But God knows we need goldsinks, and this is a good idea for one.

tankian

Grandmaster
Indeed, I think it might be more deserving to have the titles earned over time and related to what your pet primarily kills, rather than bought.

But God knows we need goldsinks, and this is a good idea for one.
we have had a lot of gold sinks and one right now 30x30

Amalgam

Journeyman
we have had a lot of gold sinks and one right now 30x30

I was glad to notice. The admins must continue to do all they can to drain gold from here!

This server appears to have good data-capture. I would be very interested to know if the admins have data on the total amount of gold in-game, plotted over time?

@Shane @eppy Is this information available?

Amalgam

Journeyman
@eppy Didn't think so. (I would consider that data to be quite exclusive and private). If it does not exist, may I suggest this data be collected? It is a vital statistic.