Farming Spots?

Shorted

Apprentice
I am still fairly new having only been on the server for about 30 days.

I am just curious of some decent spots to farm solo where I won't have to run from reds constantly.
I don't have a guild but do have a few 7x toons now.
Mainly looking to provoke on my provoke/Archer.

I like Destard and the Ogre Lords in Wrong but there's too many reds most of the time.

Is there anywhere else I can go with mobs that will drop 500+ gold?

Thanks so much!

StegcO

Grandmaster
Every champions spawn, nobody loot gold from mobs and youll be protected by other blues.

Except this there are few farming spot but usually the most good are checked by pk

thestand

Grandmaster
Try khaldun dungeon.

Go to the bottom kill the cultist and boss. You can't recall into the dungeon so that will slow the pks down.

Some pks do check there but for the most part it's in the bottom of their list.

Bring an alt char with a beetle and hide him in the corner. Use that char to hold your gold.

Mordoc

Master
khaldun is a pvp dungeon though and everyone that enters it is grey so you are freely attackable by anyone. tough mobs there but they do drop good amounts of gold

Shorted

Apprentice
YEa I feel like I am even more likely to die in Khaldun since ANYONE can do it with no penalty.

I don't even care about huge amounts of gold, just like 500+. I wish there were more Ogre Lord & Drake spawns in the world.

thestand

Grandmaster
Khaldun is a "pvp" dungeon in name only. I'd consider Destard more of a "pvp" dungeon. Most of the time Khaldun is empty. That's what makes it a good dungeon for pvm. You think the PKs care if you're red blue or grey?

Sure, anyone can attack you in khaldun but I'd say most of the time if you do run into someone they are doing the same thing you're doing and they won't bother you.

Your char is archer provo right? That should work great for khaldun. If you take the time to know the dungeon and how to use the spawn to your advantage you can fight off most pks that do come in.

Either way, there is no "safe" place. You need to be ready to recall out or fight back or run at all times.
In my experince Khaldun is one of the least pk heavy areas due to the fact that you can't recall into it and I'd say over half the time the dungeon is empty so a lot of the times pks wont waste their time going there.

I've pvmed and pked in Khaldun and when I have pked there most of the people would be surpirsed by the fact that someone else came into their personal dungeon that they have been using for the past month with no interruptions.

Edit- Also keep in mind that pks read the forums too.

Last edited:

StegcO

Grandmaster
In Kaldhun you make a lot of money, even if sometimes someone kill you and dryloot your arrow, instrument and regular bow you are still in money gain without boubt

Desi

Grandmaster
There are gems for sure worth checking out: overland spawns (a good public rune library is your best friend here), Asylum, Exodus, Ankh dungeon, Serpentine Passage, Kirin Lair and Grotto, to name a few. Pks are reluctant to visit due to finding more blues in more well-known and populated dungeon areas.

girana

Grandmaster
I like Destard and the Ogre Lords in Wrong but there's too many reds most of the time.

Destard is the worst spot to farm for gold.

overland spawms are pretty good.
also very good spots are rooms with doors in dungeons (the time they need to open the door gives you at little extra to hit your recall button).