Feed back from the community

What do you like to do on UOF?

• 1. I hate pvp and only pvm,

• 2. I only like to pvp and the only reason I play on uof

• I will pvp, but rather not and do other things, such as pvm, craft, decorate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
All of the talk about pvp related content, makes me wonder if there was a way to open up a statistical way to see the number of players who pvp. So, have three options: 1. I hate pvp and only pvm, 2. I only like to pvp and the only reason I play on uof, and 3. I will pvp, but rather not and do other things, such as pvm, craft, decorate. Would be interesting to see how things unfolded within the uof community because there is a constant debate that the server only targets the pvmers, but when things are implemented for pvp, people seem to complain. Just a suggestion and think it would be really neat and you could run it like a message of the day and only allow one selection per account. Not sure what people think - but that is my thoughts to have an idea about the community uof is working with.

I said something like this on Discord, but l figured I would open the idea to the forum community, as well and it might be a way for the staff to have a better idea of what type of players are playing. Just a thought...

Feedback? Thoughts? A bad/good idea?

wkstrm

Master
Playing a sa thief is one kind of PvP even though it does not involve much fighting for me, mostly avoiding fighting. :)

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I love the premise, I'm refusing to vote, because of a lack of options.

Some people like PvM, PvP, or Crafting individual, some like myself actually enjoy all facets of the game, I like to dabble in a little of everything, and want it all to be compelling. I don't see an option up there that caters to my playstyle.

I like to dabble in everything if it's compelling - Where's my option?

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I love the premise, I'm refusing to vote, because of a lack of options.

Some people like PvM, PvP, or Crafting individual, some like myself actually enjoy all facets of the game, I like to dabble in a little of everything, and want it all to be compelling. I don't see an option up there that caters to my playstyle.

I like to dabble in everything if it's compelling - Where's my option?

Option 3. ;) I just forgot to add the etc.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
but it's not that I'd rather not PvP - I like to do all equally, depending on my mood, and what others are doing....

jkg8787

Master
Tbh your choices are constricting and limited. I myself would call myself a "PvPer" but enjoy crafting/PvM as well and honestly I find myself doing that more due to various things I disagree about in the current PvP system.

jkg8787

Master
Tbh your choices are constricting and limited. I myself would call myself a "PvPer" but enjoy crafting/PvM as well and honestly I find myself doing that more due to various things I disagree about in the current PvP system.

Can't edit in this subforum (which is stupid lol) so I forgot to add that basically I want to pick (and did) option #3 but it really isnt an accurate portrayal of my beliefs

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I get that the selections are constricted, I kinda was trying to do that on purpose; otherwise, you could have a list of a hundred things. The idea is to get a feel for what the community "feels" or "thinks" because there is a constant debate over the pvp on this server, how it is impacting the server because of boredom or nothing to do with the current system, and how it is either bad or good, depending on your view. Also, comments are constantly being said about the server's focus is toward pvmers. In fact, someone stated in one of the posts that this is a trammel server, which is why I wanted to create something like this to put some "feelers" out and get feedback.

I think keeping it to 3 selections would be the easier way to keep track and keep it simple, but I get how "keeping it simple" can be off as well. It is a tough thing to do, which is why I wanted to get feedback and let the staff decide if this is even something they would consider or maybe there would be enough reaction on here, that it would do just as good, especially seeing how we are over 20k forum members.

This is the exciting part because everyone has their own opinions and should be able to express their side. :)

Ranker

Master
I picked option 3. If I didn't feel as though being bad at pvp would bring others around me down in fights then I would do it more and have fun (even if I died a lot) but yeah that is just me.

Swayze

Grandmaster
The biggest thing is the PVPer are by far the most vocal which makes it look like it is more of a problem then it actually is.

When we add PVM content there is never really complaints or feedback because they are not impacted by the new content. If they want to explore the new content they can or not. Nobody complains about things that they don't need to be involved in.