Finally! Level 10 Meta Mage :D

jamison1987

Master
Yea, that first stage is a PITA for mages. No EVs allowed :(
So can u use summons to kill for u? Or does it have to be straight casting damage spells only? Thx
On a side note, do you know if the defense talisman is effective at high levels? I'm only stage 3 but it seems I can handle much more than normal. I can almost solo ogre lord paragons with no relics.

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK

parsnip

Grandmaster
So can u use summons to kill for u? Or does it have to be straight casting damage spells only? Thx
On a side note, do you know if the defense talisman is effective at high levels? I'm only stage 3 but it seems I can handle much more than normal. I can almost solo ogre lord paragons with no relics.

I didn't have any luck with summons but my stone was bugged for a while. I stuck with straight spell damage for the stone and the talisman.

The defense talisman has a lot of potential for tanking larger monsters. I'm not sure who has the highest defense talisman at the moment but I'd be really interested to see it in action, especially with a couple of relics.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I didn't have any luck with summons but my stone was bugged for a while. I stuck with straight spell damage for the stone and the talisman.

The defense talisman has a lot of potential for tanking larger monsters. I'm not sure who has the highest defense talisman at the moment but I'd be really interested to see it in action, especially with a couple of relics.

I'm not having any luck gaining progress with EV's @Adam is that by design? If so can you reconsider. Obviously using EV's is a big part of being a mage and It sure would be nice to be able to gain progress during normal champ style game play.

God.RG

Grandmaster
I'm not having any luck gaining progress with EV's @Adam is that by design? If so can you reconsider. Obviously using EV's is a big part of being a mage and It sure would be nice to be able to gain progress during normal champ style game play.
hey adam, something else in the game doesn't fit lexington's playstyle.. you should definitely change it for him.

parsnip

Grandmaster

It is by design as far as I know. Your best bet is to talk to @eppy but I doubt anything will change with EVs.

Modus

Master
hey adam, something else in the game doesn't fit lexington's playstyle.. you should definitely change it for him.
hey god.rg found another thing to complain about! you should definitely add something about trammel for us.

Lexington

Grandmaster
hey god.rg found another thing to complain about! you should definitely add something about trammel for us.

I never take any of it personally... He has his play style and I have mine. No matter what changes are made, the both of us will still be here playing! That is unless they start adding item based PVP SHIT!!