FREE DRAGON EGG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Are you having a panic attack ? Guilty conscious ?

what are u even talking abt ? @AssHat , You can pretend all you want but i have exposed all your dirty deeds !

LAWL @werkt ! TRYING TO GAIN attention at the expense of innocent players ????????????

SORRY but thats unacceptable !

ITS OK ! @girana can probably tell us who " a mysterious gate" is !

Hope staff can get to the bottom of this matter . This is indirectly scamming on forums .

Thank you !

@eppy @JoeB @halygon

is this how you are going to let someone trash player run events? when will it be enough to get rid of bobby?? is this the face of someone you want running your forums? enough is enough guys! stand up for your player community rather than just 1 person.

i cant wait for the the responses :D

@Shane @eppy @halygon @Swayze

Bobby123

Grandmaster
is this how you are going to let someone trash player run events? when will it be enough to get rid of bobby?? is this the face of someone you want running your forums? enough is enough guys! stand up for your player community rather than just 1 person.

i cant wait for the the responses :D

@Shane @eppy @halygon @Swayze

I am glad i exposed your dirty deeds to everyone on the server .

Its ok i got it all on screenshots .

I seriously hope staff can check and make sure such " fake" player events will not be allowed in the future !

girana

Grandmaster
yup to bad GMs were on helping me. and werkt didnt know, maybe if you did more than flame on the forums bobby123 people would like you and believe you, like people believed me that werkt didnt know where i was. just goes to show how much better 90% of the server is than bobby123

if its true and they didnt know its still looks very very fishy if a guildmember wins.

AssHat

Grandmaster
if its true and they didnt know its still looks very very fishy if a guildmember wins.

but why is everyone forgetting the 2nd person who won a mil check, pwoerscrolls, random items, 30 mins after? same thing i did.... but yet no one is complaining. oh well, its just bobby flamming. when kids have a tantrum you just need to let them cry it out. this post is old and done with. both winners were happy. both locations i had GMs there with me. so i sleep easy at night and so does the rest of UOF. seems you and bobby are the only two still caring lol. maybe i will do more when you two fake asses are not online again :D seems to cause enough stir that people will look harder next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.