Free Lockpicking

Kraden

Grandmaster
Hey guys I am trying to GM my Lock picking its at 95 so I am doing free lock picking for people. My thief have no PvP skills at all, will come to your home unmounted with nothing on but some clothes to make it safer for you. I really just want gains, tips would be nice but really gains are what i need.

Hey Guys Thanks for the business. As an Update I am available mainly on weekends and for an hour or so during week at around 6-8 pm CST time before I go to work. thnx guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraden

Grandmaster
Also if anyone does Tmaps I would seriously love to follow ya around and just pick the chests for gains. Thank you

Maesz

Neophyte
Kraden is good people, does as advertised with no shady business. Unlocked a bunch of chests for me for free. Would use him again!

n0v0

Neophyte
Kraden is definitely someone I would go back to for my locking picking needs, he's fast, friendly and trustworthy.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Hey Guys Thanks for the business. As an Update I am available mainly on weekends and for an hour or so during week at around 6-8 pm CST time before I go to work. thnx guys

qusick

Neophyte
Fah'riq sees Kraden around sometimes.. good luck on dem chests. Fah'riq is GM sneakypicks and can help anyone with level 5 paragon chests, or others when Kraden busy. Fah'riq just maybe hope for some steaks or lamb for his time, that's all.

You be good Kraden and loot them chests clean and you stay out of Fah'riqs way, that's all.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Fah'riq sees Kraden around sometimes.. good luck on dem chests. Fah'riq is GM sneakypicks and can help anyone with level 5 paragon chests, or others when Kraden busy. Fah'riq just maybe hope for some steaks or lamb for his time, that's all.

You be good Kraden and loot them chests clean and you stay out of Fah'riqs way, that's all.

Fah'riq and I have crossed paths in Khaldun many times. Many next time I'll have a little fun with him :)

qusick

Neophyte
always fun running into other sneakies...

did fahriq see you by lich tchest yesterday? haha good fun... hope no hard feelings! :D