WTS Full Phoenix Armor Set 700k or Equivilent In Coins

Hephastus

Journeyman
They can be broken, and SOME parts might be repairable when broken. Both phoenix and ranger armor sets are bugged after they were made "repairable" a few weeks ago by developer Adam.

They were unbreakable since last fall after developer Alan patched them so (hence no need to repair). Then, after the recent patch that buffed armor, some players complained that their blessed suits took damage (whereas some other players did not have any problem at all), and that they could not repair them afterwards. Then developer Adam made them repairable, which removed the unbreakable status from most phoenix and ranger parts. However, there are still lots of bugged pieces that are still NOT repairable. For illustration, my phoenix tunic as well as my ranger cap took damage BUT I cannot repair them, whereas I could repair all other parts of the respective sets. What is more perplexing is that some parts hava not taken ANY damage at all (despite they were made breakable).

In other words, buying ranger or phoenix armor is currently a big gamble, You might be lucky that all pieces of the set are repairable, but if you're unlucky you have a few bugged pieces that are not repairable at all. You might be extremely lucky that you have a full set that does not take any damage at all (hence no need to repair). It's a big mess and I have let the developers know about it. It ia also in the bug section.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
What is more perplexing is that some parts hava not taken ANY damage at all (despite they were made breakable).

I have a set of invul plate i use from time to time, you'd be surprised just how often one or two of the peices do not need repairs, even when some of the other peices are almost completely destroyed..

These items each have significant durability as well, so it means some peices will take big dura loss while others remain untarnished.

I think this is likely because of the hit calculation, which discerns between each peice of armor.

Last edited by a moderator: