GAMBLE TIME! With FREE Handouts! Read for more details!

Hey All!

Its that time again! Time to GAMBLE!!!!

This will be our first attempt on a Friday Evening to host a gambling event.

We've started Weds night and last night with a decent amount of players. We're hoping more players will join and attend the fun.
Not to mention, tonight, as a way to promote this event. We will be giving out FREE Baggies to all players. The contents inside will be a mystery until you receive them, but I assure you (it won't be a bag of junk, nor will it be a ethereal mount or a expensive statue) So...........No questions asked! You play (win or lose)! You get!...

Now, we have been hosting a game of Craps the past 2 nights, but we've been getting many requests on HI-LOW in the game of dice.

For those who has no idea what "HI-Low" is, it's pretty simple. Simply make your wager, roll the dice cup, and the dealer will roll their dice cup.. highest numbers win... A pure game of luck...

If you feel like you're interested and you wish to turn 5k into 50k and have some fun along the way... Shoot me a PM.

I will see whether players prefer the game of Craps or Hi-Low.

The game will begin at 10 PM EST unless changed otherwise. Gates will be available from West Brit Bank starting at 9:45.

REST ASSURED, THIS WILL BE A SAFE EVENT, DON'T BOTHER COMING WITH THIEVES OR REDS. BANS WILL NOT BE LIFTED.

However, we can only house a max of 7 Players at a time, so RSVP for your spot.
View attachment 2800

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I just saw the setup, its legit! Secure and it should be pretty fun. I know some of you degenerates out there like to get your gamble on :)

I'll do this. can log in in about 15-20

Im sorry KIKI, we had so many players it was hectic, we forgot to macro gates from bank. We'll be back at it again tomorrow, Will make new thread.

On another note. thanks to all players who showed your support! Hope you enjoy your gift baggies!

Kiki

Grandmaster
Im sorry KIKI, we had so many players it was hectic, we forgot to macro gates from bank. We'll be back at it again tomorrow, Will make new thread.

On another note. thanks to all players who showed your support! Hope you enjoy your gift baggies!
I was there on Loco mate. Had fun! Thank you.

If we have open seats, you are more than welcome to.
As a spectator, any offensive spells casted or an ranged weapon equipped results in a immediate ban. So make sure you disable your macros and leave your weapons at home. :)

Just trying to create a safe atmosphere for our players.