Get rid of Explotion potions

shenron

Journeyman
I don't see a problem with explo pots. It's a fun mechanic, and they help end the forever running / chasing people around. A lot of people don't want to be bothered for using them, just learn and adapt pot throwing into your play style.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
It's a PVM template winning 1v2 against alchy mages, i thought that was your wet dream... guess you didn't comprehend what was going on in the vid?

You don't read much eh? In the post you quoted - did I mention the vid at all?
We weren't talking about the vid, we were talking about a sentence (whether it actually means anything).

Wyntr

Master
I don't pvp much but what if exp pots had volatility added to them. IE when thrown while running they have a small chance of blowing up in the throwers hands.

I think with where weapon damage is and armor. We can go back to no explos while running 2 handed weps....
I'd like to place a wager against anyone silly enough to believe this is accurate: kill me within five minutes by using only a weapon while I'm on a standard PVP template and I'll give you 100k. Fail, and you give 100k. I won't even leave the screen.