Ghost Gate in Wrong

stems

Neophyte
Can we have one of these added in Wrong please? Currently the only way to leave if you die is hope someone walks by and gives you a rez or be forced to use the help stuck function.

eppy

Grandmaster
Can we have one of these added in Wrong please? Currently the only way to leave if you die is hope someone walks by and gives you a rez or be forced to use the help stuck function.

Can you no walk outside to a healer and use your runebook?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
He means you cant enter the champion spawn area as a ghost (Obv to stop people using ghostcam's ) and it covers the wrong entrance. SO only way to leave wrong dead is via help stuck or multibox.

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
Yea i got shit kicked out of my miner by the fairies and wisps outside...racist ass fairies

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

eppy

Grandmaster
He means you cant enter the champion spawn area as a ghost (Obv to stop people using ghostcam's ) and it covers the wrong entrance. SO only way to leave wrong dead is via help stuck or multibox.

Oh ya that really sucks. Thats terrible.

Nurayia

Expert
I faced this problem on my second day on the server. Wasn't much fun.. I got rescued by some guy randomly walking by, so

+1

Bapes

Adept
This is like the third or fourth post about it in the last little while :(

I love the devs and I know they are super busy, but this is a pretty major issue for people who like to hunt in Wrong.

I think ghosts should also be able to run faster, best as fast as horses. Btw, I am serious. I think it'll be helpful for players to find healers and so on.