Glitchy (1 of a kind?) Cyclops/Titan Statutte

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
I have a statuette that dropped from a Titan, looks like a Cyclops, and says "a titan statuette"..
Wondering 2 things:
1) Is this a one of a kind, random glitchy rare or has anyone seen another one of these (pics would be nice if yes), and
2) How much do you think this is worth, either price or s/b & b/o if you were to auction it..

Thanks for any help you can give :-D

Oh, and here it is :

JukzfZZ.jpg

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Pics or it didnt happen! (lolo)
I believe you tho, jlI've just never heard about it before..
Does it happen with just those 2 spawn or is it anything which can drop a wrong-named statue?

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Thanks dude much appreciated :-D
Prolly still throw it out there in an auction an see what it can fetch, mebbe ill get lucky and find a collector..

Dj Double D

Grandmaster
Well its rare, just not one of a kind, d'oh... prolly worth a lil bit tho i mean regular decent statues can run from 50k to 200k and up..

Now that I know it isnt super duper rare, I guess I just want to know ballpark what its worth, which is the exact same as whatever someone is willing to pay!

May have to auction, if someone still knows a rough price holler :)

Tynder

Master
I don't farm Titans all that much, but I have gotten one of each. I have also seen them on the forums being sold a long while back. I think you just have a chance of getting one or the other, although I do have a cyclops statuette that looks just like this titan one.

i6IooUt.jpg

jamison1987

Master
Dude, I would just auction it and see what happens. I'm guessing it would be difficult to know if information is accurate with so many haters lol. GL bro

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK