GM Animal Taming quick and safe

Did you like this tutorial?

• Total voters

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
This video will show you how to GM it after you have reached 67 show real skill! It is the safest and quickest way to GM after 67 without getting PK'd and even works in your house!!!

Kraden

Grandmaster
No trying to be a dick but what kind of tutorial is it when u jist use 30 some scrolls. Im confused lol

Kraden

Grandmaster
I wish lol I got to 74 got youngs and haven't gotten another gain since, taming can be boring to gain. If you end up with extra taming SS, and you just want to throw them out, I will take them off your hands ;)

Sobz

Master
I wish lol I got to 74 got youngs and haven't gotten another gain since, taming can be boring to gain. If you end up with extra taming SS, and you just want to throw them out, I will take them off your hands ;)

hahha sure we'll see :p yeah it's a big pain i gave up lol so im gonna be 'lazy'. but i loveeee being a tamer so it's a must

Lexington

Grandmaster
it's okay i'm selling an item which is gonna get me about 8 mil lol

What are you selling?

Never mind found the thread.... FYI These have dropped drastically in price. You'll be lucky to get 3 mil as there are always lots for sale.

Sobz

Master
What are you selling?

Never mind found the thread.... FYI These have dropped drastically in price. You'll be lucky to get 3 mil as there are always lots for sale.
Neon red arent coming back and i already sold the gold/orange. Theres not many of them on the server.

Nvm thought you meant sandies

bradley-

Grandmaster
A few donation vendor changes ago they accidentally put the neon red sandals on the vendor during the change and several were bought.. Bum! Bum! Buumm! Lol