Going Gray?

Cephlen

Neophyte
What possible actions, during combat, would cause me to go gray?

Was doing the event last night and we kept becoming gray. I noticed that if I loot others kills I become gray, but I was being really careful not to do that.

Sometimes I would get guard killed, other times I would not. Why?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
healing mobs by accident?.

The reason you only sometimes get guard whacked is you probably wasnt in a NPC line of sight. if an NPC doesnt see you it then another player needs to call guards

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I noticed that if I loot others kills I become gray, but I was being really careful not to do that.
With so many things dying and the auto open corpse, there is a real good chance you weren't as careful as you think. I had it happen during the Vesper event, a lot. There were times I would kill my mob and have 3+ corpses open and 1 would give me the message that looting is a criminal act. If I wasn't watching all the scrolling text, I usually took a dirt nap. Got to the point that if more then 1 corpse opened, I left the loot and moved to the next mob. Was killing my score running around rezing and healing back to fighting condition.

Cephlen

Neophyte
Thank you guys!

Is it possible to go gray resurrecting some one?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I think if they are criminal, yes. So don't rez that guard whacked thief for at least 2 minutes.