Gold Sink Ideas

string null

Neophyte
1, Add a training option to stable masters that will automatically increase your pets skills for you while stabled for a fee. Add gold sink items to increase the slots available for training.

2, Blessed bandages. Because yes, I'd happily pay 5k for 100 blessed bandages.

3, Blessed indestructible instruments.

4, Rechargeable blessed identification wands (cast cunning to recharge).

5, Heavy armor dye tubs for plate, chain, and ring. Use the same dye colors as the leather tub.

6, Pet revive token. Instantly revive a dead pet.

7, Slayer mastery books that give a buff for X minutes to melee/spell damage on use against monsters.

8, Extra trash barrels for houses.

9, Keg capacity increase deed.

10, Red stat loss removal deed. One time use.

Last edited by a moderator:

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I agree, there is a reason only clothing can be blessed. This is because the POINT of the game is the continuing cycle of always having new gear, always earning money to buy new gear, getting a house so you can restock in your house once you've achieved that in the game, and so on and so on. Almost all of your suggestions are basically "I don't wanna run here and do that, or go do that either, or go do that, so let me pay to not do them anymore."

Don Key

Master
The exception being the gold sink blessed trapped pouch. Which I think should be removed. You should be punished for not having trapped pouches.

Kaching

Master
1, Add a training option to stable masters that will automatically increase your pets skills for you while stabled for a fee. Add gold sink items to increase the slots available for training.

2, Blessed bandages. Because yes, I'd happily pay 5k for 100 blessed bandages.

3, Blessed indestructible instruments.

4, Rechargeable blessed identification wands (cast cunning to recharge).

5, Heavy armor dye tubs for plate, chain, and ring. Use the same dye colors as the leather tub.

6, Pet revive token. Instantly revive a dead pet.

7, Slayer mastery books that give a buff for X minutes to melee/spell damage on use against monsters.

8, Extra trash barrels for houses.

9, Keg capacity increase deed.

10, Red stat loss removal deed. One time use.

1. Extra stable slots would be nice. Even if it was just a maximum of 1 additional :)
2. Meh
3. Meh
4. Meh
5. Would be cool, dexy love(ish)?
6. I'm a tamer, would be cool, but meh..
7. Meh
8. Meh
9. Cool idea, in addition to stacked potions of course.
10. Cool idea, but isn't that the idea behind the paying X gold that was brought up on the "coming changes" thread?

aIck

Grandmaster
The exception being the gold sink blessed trapped pouch. Which I think should be removed. You should be punished for not having trapped pouches.
But you're carrying them if you have one of those you silly.

Don Key

Master
But you're carrying them if you have one of those you silly.

You never have to restock them. The only good thing about that item is it reduces the number of items on the server making save times faster.

Should we have single potions with 50 charges as well? No.

aIck

Grandmaster
You never have to restock them. The only good thing about that item is it reduces the number of items on the server making save times faster.

Should we have single potions with 50 charges as well? No.
You need to recharge it though. Which is basically the same thing as restocking. A chargeable potion flask which can be recharged using potions would be neat though, nice suggestion. Devs should definitely put it in for like 50k or something.

Stop being silly already though, you're making me giggle.

Don Key

Master
You need to recharge it though. Which is basically the same thing as restocking. A chargeable potion flask which can be recharged using potions would be neat though, nice suggestion. Devs should definitely put it in for like 50k or something.

Stop being silly already though, you're making me giggle.

Yeah I suppose you're right. But you only have to charge it if you used it.

I don't like it but a blessed trap pouch is borderline okay.

If they weren't blessed then I would love the item.

Skrypt

Expert
Blessed bandages exist. Use newbie bandages and dye them another color.

Though... this wont work for reds.