Good mobs to farm that drop SS?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
So I used to farm liches and demons for gold, and then I started farming gargoyles/drakes/dragons for crystals recently, but none of that stuff drops skill scrolls. Ever. I remember titans dropping skill scrolls a lot and blood elementals as well. Anybody care to share some other mobs worth farming that drop scrolls at a decent rate? I'm hoping to pick up a few taming SS here and there to boost my gold income.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
So I used to farm liches and demons for gold, and then I started farming gargoyles/drakes/dragons for crystals recently, but none of that stuff drops skill scrolls. Ever. I remember titans dropping skill scrolls a lot and blood elementals as well. Anybody care to share some other mobs worth farming that drop scrolls at a decent rate? I'm hoping to pick up a few taming SS here and there to boost my gold income.

Titans for the win !

Derwolf

Grandmaster
why farm when you can just macroing begging and get leet items off the dono vendor?

1P9SBn4.png

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Mongbats in despise 1 (upstairs) give them if you use begging skill on them.

(Has to be GM)

Lol good troll. Who the fuck would beg a mongbat? You gotta beg the blood eles in Shame 5, that's where all the money is.