Good to be back

Esraix

Hello all I was on GL for the longest time and LSmy name was Johan, or ericlenscher or johan lenscher, been a long while since I've played good to be back!

Any tips for a returning player

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome back to Forever Esraix - my advice, because if you were anything like me 3 months ago, wanting to do everything I used to do, don't over do it. Enjoy the characters as you make them. A Provo Archer/Dexxer is a great way to make money when starting off, also a straight Dexxer wielding silver can net quite a bit in liches & lich lords. Most skills are easy to GM here, the hardest by far is taming, they made that a journey, it's also the best way to make money..

This server offers a number of ways to play end game, from meta tamer, to meta mage or meta dexxer, for PvM End game, they are all comparable, but again are journey's to get leveled up.. For someone like me who doesn't like taming, I feel like I have an alternative to compete, but going the route of a meta mage.

When you get around to finding a guild to play in, I'd advise finding one that fits what you want to do - we have high end PvP guilds, PvM guilds, there's RP guilds, there's all around guilds for those who like to do a little of everything.. Find one that works for you, guilds are a competitive market, because of the limited number of players (although wow always feels active in game!), so don't get sucked in by the first guild that comes knockin.

If you want to know more send me a PM, and definitely check out their wiki: https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page. they keep it pretty up to date, and there is tons of information from how to level, to the custom pieces they have here.

Enjoy, hope to see you out in the field!