Greetings from SF Bay, California

keegz

Neophyte
Hi everyone,

I have been playing UO off and on since 2003 but I am recently back from a 5 year break. I am trying out UOF for the first time.

I am mostly into crafting & PVM but I would like to get more into PVP- particularly RPPVP if there is any of that here. I tend to roleplay as either an orc, undead, pirate, or sometimes good-aligned human. I am interested in participating in champ spawns, if this server has them. I used to mostly play as a tamer for PVM but the first character I made here is a bard. I will make a tamer again when I have made some gold from barding. I also enjoy playing thieves, crafters, warriors, archers, and mage/healer templates.

I have a physical disability that causes me to be a bit slow so I would like to find some folks to play with that are patient. Also I am in California so I'm in the PST or UTC-8:00 time zone, and tend to play in the afternoon or evening. I am a friendly guy so if you see me in game feel free to say hi. I like to help out new players by showing them around, or sharing knowledge, so if you are new and need help- feel free to ask me. My characters, so far, are Eli Pinkmoon, and Agmund Og.

Hope to meet a fun group of folks to play with! ;)

-Keegz

Salsa

Grandmaster
Hi everyone,

I have been playing UO off and on since 2003 but I am recently back from a 5 year break. I am trying out UOF for the first time.

I am mostly into crafting & PVM but I would like to get more into PVP- particularly RPPVP if there is any of that here. I tend to roleplay as either an orc, undead, pirate, or sometimes good-aligned human. I am interested in participating in champ spawns, if this server has them. I used to mostly play as a tamer for PVM but the first character I made here is a bard. I will make a tamer again when I have made some gold from barding. I also enjoy playing thieves, crafters, warriors, archers, and mage/healer templates.

I have a physical disability that causes me to be a bit slow so I would like to find some folks to play with that are patient. Also I am in California so I'm in the PST or UTC-8:00 time zone, and tend to play in the afternoon or evening. I am a friendly guy so if you see me in game feel free to say hi. I like to help out new players by showing them around, or sharing knowledge, so if you are new and need help- feel free to ask me. My characters, so far, are Eli Pinkmoon, and Agmund Og.

-Keegz

Welcome to the server! Let me know if you need help with some starting gold or anything.

Hi everyone,

-Keegz

Trinsic is where you want to call home my friend. We're the only guild that does everything you mentioned. I'm also PST as well as a number of players. We have our own forum section here and on the main boards: http://www.uoforum.com/forums/city-of-trinsic.42/

You can check out some of our exploits there or in my signature to see if that suits your fancy.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hi everyone,

-Keegz

Welcome to the server, rl neighbor. I think you may be the only other norcal person here besides me. I hope you fall back in love with the game. Enjoy yourself :)