1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide: Fletching

Discussion in 'Guides' started by halygon, Sep 3, 2014.

1. halygon

halygon Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Halygon
    Bowcraft/Fletching

Bowcraft (or Fletching as it is called) is a skill where a player uses Fletching Tools to create arrows, bolts, bows, and crossbows.

Crafting in the Britain Crafting Area will also have a chance to create "slayer" weapons. See the Slayer wiki for more details.

Only Skill Scrolls are available for this skill.

Training Method
    0 - 40 Train at Britain NPC Bowyer
    40 - 60 Craft bows
    60-70 Craft Cross Bows, can also do regular bows but it was tested to be quicker with Heavy'sXbows.
    70-GM craft Heavy.

In a previous edit it seems the method was 40-60, 60-gm with heavy xbows. However, you can no longer crafter xbows under lvl 70.

4 people like this.
  2. Nakor

Nakor Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Nakur
    Pug
    Nakor
    Roo Avery
    Jimmy theHand
    Just a bump to this, heavy x-bows can't be made till 80.

3. Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    I think the updated guide is:

Training Method

0-50 Either start with 50, or train to 50 with npc
    50-100 Buy 50+ fletching SS for 1-2k average.

I mean honestly, it takes at most 3-4 hours to make 100k on this server...why spend a whole day making laps to the bank, and throwing out items? For what? Compare the wood price to the ss price. Travel around and check vendors, flletching ss all over in large piles for dirt cheap.

4. Shorted

Shorted Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Shorted
    Where is the best place to squire feathers to make arrows and bolts?

5. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Axgalor Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden, Rusty Cleaver, The Mad Hatter
    I always just farmed my arrows up, you get 80 arrows per centaur there's a valley of them, can farm up thousands in a very short time. Otherwise, feathers come from Harpies in Cove level 1, or birds throughout the world outside of dungeons.

6. Shorted

Shorted Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Shorted
    Yea I would way rather farm them haha. The only Centaurs I ever found were in Despise. Where is this valley at?