Guide: Resource/Mod Default Prices

clutchxo

Grandmaster
I use this thread often for price comparison. Any chance we can add relic prices. I did a little research for Shadow and noticed the mean price is around 5kk. Any help with the others would be great. Thanks.

Mage Relics
  • Dispersion
  • Focus
  • Shadow Disciple = 4kk-5kk
  • Vivify
Tank Relics
  • Leech
  • Quench
  • Recoil
  • Remedy
Dexxer Relics
  • Double Strike
  • Infected Wounds
  • Phase shift
  • Tread
Meta Pets
  • Molten Breathe
  • Noxious Blood
  • Quicksilver
  • Wealth
  • Blood Talons

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Last 5 shadow I know of sold for 4 or less. Tbh we really shouldn't bother pricing relics atm until all the rule change / leveling changes are in place because I expect those to have an impact.

StefanProdan

Apprentice
Are exceptional power/vanq bows that are +11 and +13 really only worth 10k and 15k?

I mean it makes sense I guess for power since heartwood doesn't sell for a ton but 15k for a vanq exceptional bow seems like a terrible price because the boards are worth so much for boats that you're spending like 1400 gold per bow to try each time with blood or frost and there's no way you're making that back I think selling them for 15k each, even including the lesser ones you make along the way.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Players craft exceptional power or vanq with accuracy worth a lot more than 10k.

This thread is a good reference to start but I would suggest to do some research of recent selling and buying forums to get a better current pricing.

I also think this pricing probably refer to magic weapons that are dropped by mobs in terms for the pricing of property of magic weapons. But I have been proven wrong in the past before :)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocOp

Adept
Is a lot of this fairly viable still? I have turned to this for pricing slayers and resources. Even after a fair mark down, the items don't move. Granted, it could be my poor salesmanship, but I would appreciate knowing if it's not moving cause I over priced it. It'll be easier to remedy my problem once I can identify it.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Which one?

Most of them r still viable but there are a few are a bit high according to today's market

DocOp

Adept
The leathers and the ingots. I thought my valorites were pretty fairly priced but 1k of em still chillin. Maybe for better, I decided to keep them

StefanProdan

Apprentice
Players craft exceptional power or vanq with accuracy worth a lot more than 10k.

This thread is a good reference to start but I would suggest to do some research of recent selling and buying forums to get a better current pricing.

I also think this pricing probably refer to magic weapons that are dropped by mobs in terms for the pricing of property of magic weapons. But I have been proven wrong in the past before :)

Good luck!

I've been trying to sell exceptional/power (+11) bows on my vendor for 15k for like two weeks and I don't think I've sold a single one :(

StefanProdan

Apprentice
Nope, just exceptional/power, I figured if regular vanq was 10k then 15k for +11 would be a decent starting point. I did sell a +13 for 25k, dunno if they're worth any more than that.

I also haven't sold any exceptional/+25 accuracy for 3k, but I'm pretty sure that's just people not really understanding the math of how good +25 accuracy actually is on bows.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Yea ppl miss out how important accuracy is.

In my opinion, Regular vanq is worth 8k per [emoji6]

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
how up to date are the resources pricing? just found this thread last night and i sold some dragon scales for like 10g a piece. was i robbed? lol.