Guide to being Thief Proof!

Weland

Grandmaster
So can you remove trap on their chests? I mean snoop, remove trap, open rinse and repeat to get to goodies?

Dellan

Grandmaster
Once you snoop it, it goes boom. You can sadly only use remove trap on it while it's down on ground, not in their backpack :(

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Once you snoop it, it goes boom. You can sadly only use remove trap on it while it's down on ground, not in their backpack :(

By the time you get rezed and come back the trap has been reset by the tinker holding it :)

Well I gm'd tinkering the other night and so far these traps seem to only kill about 50% of the time. I thought they used to do more than 100 dmg.

halygon

Grandmaster
Well I gm'd tinkering the other night and so far these traps seem to only kill about 50% of the time. I thought they used to do more than 100 dmg.
GM Tinkering explosion traps should be insta death in most cases. There are a few times where a couple of HP may be left over.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Gm are less chance - 7 from 10 tries person dies. Pick up 105 tinker, that lowers survival rate. Even then I had one guy survive it.. I guess 110 is sure kill.

[Legato]

Master
So I crafted a little red box and applied the trap. Says I need to lock it first, so i locked it.

Do I unlock it again and put the key in the bank? And whomever opens it up besides me dies? I dont understand how this works.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
So I crafted a little red box and applied the trap. Says I need to lock it first, so i locked it.

Do I unlock it again and put the key in the bank? And whomever opens it up besides me dies? I dont understand how this works.
Unlock and put key in bank.

Oh nice, thank you for this information, I always wondered how these things were supposed to work. I am trying to level my crafter so once he has gm tinkering/carpentry I will be able to make use of this