$ guild is thinking of organising a pet pvp competition - All prizes will be sponsored by me

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hello guys and gals !

I am thinking of organising a pet pvp competition just for the fun . All prizes will be sponsored by me .

I am thinking of these :

Rules :
- No restriction of any pet to join
- fight to the death
- during the fight , no interference should be allowed .
- Each contestant should pay 100-200k to discourage trolling ( e.g joining with mutiple chars with a cat or dog etc )

Prizes :
- i will sponsor 2 mil gold
- winner can get 2mil gold + plus total entry fees from players

All are welcome to join ! We can even do this on a monthly basis if its fun !

Comments ? Suggestions ?

Personally , i would prefer a nightmare or nightbear only competition ! i always wanted to know who had the best nightmare / nightbear

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I think this is a cool idea. I don't have a tamer (because they are gay) but I always thought a no holds barred tamer/pet tourney would be interesting.

So would it be one pet v one pet or just as many as you could control? I think seeing some different pet combos would be interesting.

maybe have multiple events/categories? For 2 mil + entry fees you should get a fair amount of participation.

Better find somewhere safe to hold it though >:}

halygon

Grandmaster
We can build a dueling pit suitable for this pet pvp competition .

Any suggestions ?
If one of you guys have a 30x30 a that would make the perfect arena for tamer pvp. It would probably be best to have obstacles built in since it's a small playing field.

halygon

Grandmaster
We can build a dueling pit suitable for this pet pvp competition .

Any suggestions ?
If one of you guys have a 30x30 a that would make the perfect arena for tamer pvp. It would probably be best to have obstacles built in since it's a small playing field.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Where would you host it?

One of our highly respected veteran player @Lexington has been very kind and welcome $ guild to host the first pet pvp competition on his private island .

It has a dueling pit with a private stablemaster !

I think that would be a perfect location ! Newer players would also get a chance to view these highly sought after private islands !

@Lexington , Thank you very much !

Messremb

Grandmaster
Should septate out based on type of pet, regular dragon, ww, mare, level 6, and level 7.

Otherwise only people with level 7s.stand a chance.

Cool idea though

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Its a decent idea mayb have some "class" fights thou meta v meta mare v mare dog v dog. ect some poor guy puts his mare in and come up against a lvl 7 with qs its gonna be over pretty quickly. ( do metas all have the same stats?) mayb ban metas completly

As messremb says....

Last edited by a moderator:

Kernel

Adept
Good idea, make it true.
Wanna see and get the chance to win 2mil.
But i think you need to separate the tournament in 'categories' like Dragons, Meta-Pet ecc ecc :D

Kilike

Grandmaster
No metas allowed, fight to the death, unbonded. I say no class restrictions either. Names drawn from a hat to make a bracket.

Sent from my SM-G900P