Hail all

StarLord87

Expert
have been trying to retrieve my main account to continue fun gameplay. If I am able to recover my account, I look forward to being at least a once a month donater to keep the shard alive, promote healthy and encouraging competition amougest a great community of people.

I have been trying to contact anyone from staff the last 6 days with pages lasting up to 12-14 hrs until I have to restart my computer in game, for some reason I am not allowed into the invite link on discord, Can anyone point me in the right direction to make all this happen?

Gabriel Garcia

Apprentice
Not sure why that happens but to manually navigate to the page I'm talking about do this:
After already logging into the forums, on the main forum page (uoforum.com), look on the upper right hand area. You will see "Application Forms" directly below the forum search bar. Click "Request Now." Hope it works out for you.

StarLord87

Expert
im just trying to donate, get some coins to sell to fuel a new group of people returning back to UO old/new, it's been a weeks process in trying to get this accomplished to boost about 8-9 new people playing this game,
Not sure why that happens but to manually navigate to the page I'm talking about do this:
After already logging into the forums, on the main forum page (uoforum.com), look on the upper right hand area. You will see "Application Forms" directly below the forum search bar. Click "Request Now." Hope it works out for you.

ahh ok I get what your saying now, BUT haha, I have tried ALL options in these last 6 days :p
Everytime I have done one, I think it resets my que???? Idk :( just penny pinching while i wait sigh </3