Hailing from the UK

deldalton

Neophyte
Hey,

I was introduced to UO shortly after the release of Renaissance, when I was in my early teens. I've played on and off for years, and I managed to convince a few friends to get online and give it another chance so we're all excited to join the community.

So far, so good. I've had fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the staff and community have planned for the future of the server.

Just 7xGM'd my Mage today so I hope to see you all out in the fields.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Welcome to UOF! Sounds like you've got a good start, with a group of people, the social experiences always make the game! If I can do anything to help let me know!

deldalton

Neophyte
Thanks!

I think I'm starting to get settled.

I'd like to try and get involved in some PvP but whenever I've become involved in any fighting (typically fighting off reds when I'm trying to hunt monsters) I can never seem to finish off the red player. I'm assuming it's because I'm running a PvM build but I'm not really sure what else I can employ (besides figuring out how to throw pots properly) to give them a real fight.

Is there a particularly popular PvP build everyone runs here?

I'm also interested in meeting some new people and joining some guilds. The only problem I see is that being in a different time zone to most UOF players means I won't always be able to join in on guild events - which really sucks.