HaLOLween spirit paragons

wkstrm

Master
Whats your thoughest HaLOLween spirit paragon yoyu've met?

Mine is an orc mage. Much death for me, I hurt him a bit, and I used all other spawn around me as meat shields but he chew through them like it was nothing. But still no win for me.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Whats your thoughest HaLOLween spirit paragon yoyu've met?

Mine is an orc mage. Much death for me, I hurt him a bit, and I used all other spawn around me as meat shields but he chew through them like it was nothing. But still no win for me.

Shadow Balron. Harder than some RDA bosses! Needs multiple vets to keep a level 7 spider alive.

Orc Mages are manageable for dexxers if you have slayer AR. Think I've taken a couple down this month but I did have to retreat a couple of times! ;)

wkstrm

Master
Shadow Balron. Harder than some RDA bosses! Needs multiple vets to keep a level 7 spider alive.

Orc Mages are manageable for dexxers if you have slayer AR. Think I've taken a couple down this month but I did have to retreat a couple of times! ;)

That sounds like true terror! :D
So, did it drop a chest or not?

Would probably have been easier with a slayer yes, and a slightly different build than I have. :)

Desi

Grandmaster
It's been a spooky-ookie month for mob hunting. Even a paragoned Halloween succubus had me squee'ing like a little girl and running in terror.

wkstrm

Master
And I thought the halloween para orc mage was bad. :(

Tells more about my fighter skills than anything else. ;)

kevinr55

Adept
Fighting halloween blood ele paragon and halloween magna paragon at same time. You'd think since I had 2 mobs at once I could provo them on each other. But that halloween magma paragons breath did 87 dmg alone...was a few deaths, came back and a tamer had killed them. Oh well it was fun trying.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Magma elementals, wtf.

More importantly, what's the best loot you've gotten so far from a Halloween spirit? Skin dyes and crappy treasure chests are not doing much for me.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
I've gotten a Purple EE statue in a chest. Wondering though if there will be statues that don't normally spawn, like the Pink Halloween Bone Deamon.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Paragon Balron Hallowe'en edition - he chewed through my level 8 meta daemon like it was a candy corn. Thankfully a tamer came in, and with some extra help healing his pet, he ate it up.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Worst I have encountered are:
  • Paragon Halloween Ancient Wyrm
  • Paragon Halloween Shadow Balron
  • Paragon Halloween Guardian of Doom
  • Paragon Halloween Ancient Shadow Wyrm

These things we only just managed with 5-6 healers and a max meta spider - WAY harder than any boss in the game aside from maybe Akor when he is a double paragon.

DrSaso

Master
So paragon buffed and halloween buffed? Yeah screw that noise xD ...like the idea of keeping one and orico it onto everything to clear a dungeon xD tho i was failing 115 provo on halloween ettins/earth ele the other day so yeah..... risky business lol

Ranker

Master
Magma elementals, wtf.

More importantly, what's the best loot you've gotten so far from a Halloween spirit? Skin dyes and crappy treasure chests are not doing much for me.

Paint.... That's it. But I have never been a lucky person overall so I didn't expect much for myself. Still been fun killing/running from them though!