handout!

halygon

Grandmaster
i dont understand why the handout is at US Primetime when the Server was mostly at Asia/EU time down
The time was decided as it was during the actual downtime yesterday, not because of a specific time zone. It only makes sense that the same population would have a chance at being on at the same time the next night. No favorites are being played here.

tankian

Grandmaster
i say we get a voucher in our bank box that we can redeem x amount of plat or dono coins (1k) to use

Lexington

Grandmaster
I believe the only players that should be compensated due to server crashes are those that loose bonded pets... any other compensation should be considered extremely generous.

asics

Grandmaster
Can it just be a surprise and we just stop asking and asking. Freebies are free. Don't ask. Accept and be thankful.

sigh.

guys its clear that is how u said..mine was just a suggestion..if i have to create flames ill shut up next time

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Oh yeah I think we should suggest things. I understood what you meant. But then... it's always like opening pandora's box.

heh.

SWARM

Expert
The bonuses were way more than enough. Nothing but an apology is more than enough. Thanks for all you guys do. Most of us appreciate it. The minority that beg for free shit are just that. The minority.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Honest to God, before the handout I was gonna come in here and say something about inb4 plain shoes with text.. I was half right lol. Either way, the double bonus was cool enough. Thanks admins!

Faytality

Staff member
they look like socks, but when you put it on looks like normal boots that say "lonely night 11-11-2014"

SidX

Grandmaster
Not that it's a concern but I'm curious when these were handed out? Was it given to anyone online or did players have to go somewhere in-game to retrieve this? I had a player logged in but afk coincidentally and don't have anything in my pack. Again, not really a problem since obviously it's just a freebie. Thanks!

Hyjinx

Neophyte
Remembrance Boots . The downtime was lame but lest we forget...

Coulda been a poppy...but thanks all the same @staff!