Handout

Lucial

Adept
They're doing a handout today, [MotD, for the issues that took place the other night. I don't recall anything as to what time it might be though.

parsnip

Grandmaster
They have not specified a time and I'm not sure they ever do but I'm guessing it will be midday to evening. GMs were on IRC quite late, so they are probably getting some shut-eye right now :)

parsnip

Grandmaster
Corby what happened the other night? Someone said that Carl quit and took down forums?

Things got a little out of hand. The forums and server were taken off-line as a precaution. All back in order now :) If you have any questions or concerns, it's probably best to contact @Shane or @Adam directly on forums or IRC.

hoodfigure

Master
Wish the handouts would go to the people actually affected by them.

I've been through countless reverts etc and don't have a damn thing because I cant make some stupid fucking time frame apparently.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Wish the handouts would go to the people actually affected by them.

I've been through countless reverts etc and don't have a damn thing because I cant make some stupid fucking time frame apparently.
Agreed, but that's not as easy to do.. Find out who was on, etc.
Even though realistically, what happened actually affects everyone here.

But all you have to do is stay logged in?

Yeah I missed the last handout by like 40 mins. I submitted a help request on it, and was told that it was posted on the forums the time of the handout. Though it is not taken in account that people have lives and cannot be on at certain times and should not be the reason I miss a handout. There should be a system that if you log in between a 24-48 hour period it pops up in a window for you or just into your bag.

Odezy

Apprentice
I logged in tha other night after server came back up and I was running around when all of a sudden it said I was too heavy so I looked in my pack and gold magically started spawnin in my pack. I tried tossing it on tha ground around me but it was never ending... Of course tha server whent back down shortly after

God.RG

Grandmaster
Yeah I missed the last handout by like 40 mins. I submitted a help request on it, and was told that it was posted on the forums the time of the handout. Though it is not taken in account that people have lives and cannot be on at certain times and should not be the reason I miss a handout. There should be a system that if you log in between a 24-48 hour period it pops up in a window for you or just into your bag.
No.
Then where is the rarity in it? It's that "everyone wins" attitude that is making the worlds children huge pussies