HAR new Galleon (server first?)

Malkraven

Grandmaster
35id891.png

Made by @ScooterUo .

it never held the cloth color thou ( reported to adam)

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
get a proper client noob :p
I suspect the color is there .. just not avalible to your client .. have someone with a proper client look at the boat

Malkraven

Grandmaster
news flash!!

shortly after posting about their fancy new galleon Jack Scallywag came along and sank it!!

SUNK%21.png

gonna have to wait for that boat party! :)

Ok so i said GG for jack to goto my hosue ( he knows where it is) and sink me afk but now you ( a fucking no one) need's to post it over here as well to try and get a raise. You got it you *** u sank Scooter while he afk was paging staff GG you fucking moron no one cares. stick to ya bad pvp, bad pvm, and bad rp.

Guess you sore u couldn't get the first one out and you have to go with the cut down cheap orc version cos you are so bad and so poor.

GL with the Welfare version.

are you the same trin moron who got killed 5 times in grotto and had his meta pet griefed yesterday you seem sore?

Last edited by a moderator:

canucks99

Master
I hope you dont think your (a someone) becuase you play uo 24/7 your still a no one bro!.. think you would've been better off getting a submarine seeing as that boat will be at the bottom of the sea all its life.. Gl

Umbrella

Master
Ok so i said GG for jack to goto my hosue ( he knows where it is) and sink me afk but now you ( a fucking no one) need's to post it over here as well to try and get a raise. You got it you *** u sank Scooter while he afk was paging staff GG you fucking moron no one cares. stick to ya bad pvp, bad pvm, and bad rp.

Guess you sore u couldn't get the first one out and you have to go with the cut down cheap orc version cos you are so bad and so poor.

GL with the Welfare version.

are you the same trin moron who got killed 5 times in grotto and had his meta pet griefed yesterday you seem sore?

RAGEEEEEEEEEEE

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yea rage so bad no one cares lol...... i said good game to the guy who actually sank me just this noname who did nothing and is nothing....