HAR new Galleon (server first?)

Bromista

Grandmaster
You're*

Sorry, my spelling correction was received so well in that other thread I just thought I would make a thing of it tonight.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Ok so i said GG for jack to goto my hosue ( he knows where it is) and sink me afk but now you ( a fucking no one) need's to post it over here as well to try and get a raise. You got it you *** u sank Scooter while he afk was paging staff GG you fucking moron no one cares. stick to ya bad pvp, bad pvm, and bad rp.

Guess you sore u couldn't get the first one out and you have to go with the cut down cheap orc version cos you are so bad and so poor.

GL with the Welfare version.

are you the same trin moron who got killed 5 times in grotto and had his meta pet griefed yesterday you seem sore?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

NERD RAGE @ ITS FINEST

lost

Grandmaster
I hope you dont think your (a someone) becuase you play uo 24/7 your still a no one bro!.. think you would've been better off getting a submarine seeing as that boat will be at the bottom of the sea all its life.. Gl
its called a group effort buddy.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
OK thanks @JoeB and @eppy has fixed the missing hue and now looks pretty cool.

105a0bb.png

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
if scooter was afk how is it he managed to type out that death message???

they come up when the ship is sunk, i am not even on the boat i logged out trying to get an update on my client.. so he was luck jack:)

Duckface did feel our pain when he sunk what 2-3 of his ship like 30mins ago :)

I was fishing in my 2nd monitor n not paying much attention n the blasted galleon rolled up to kill me n sink my ship. They got an ev on my boat but I was able to escape and save my 10 or so mibs.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I was fishing in my 2nd monitor n not paying much attention n the blasted galleon rolled up to kill me n sink my ship. They got an ev on my boat but I was able to escape and save my 10 or so mibs.
Wait. har rolled up with a galleon, dropped an ev on your boat and you got away? You've gotta be the luckiest sumbtich to have ever walked the earth.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Ok so i said GG for jack to goto my hosue ( he knows where it is) and sink me afk but now you ( a fucking no one) need's to post it over here as well to try and get a raise. You got it you *** u sank Scooter while he afk was paging staff GG you fucking moron no one cares. stick to ya bad pvp, bad pvm, and bad rp.

Guess you sore u couldn't get the first one out and you have to go with the cut down cheap orc version cos you are so bad and so poor.

GL with the Welfare version.

are you the same trin moron who got killed 5 times in grotto and had his meta pet griefed yesterday you seem sore?

LMAO!! Rage much??
OWNED!!!………
Great job @Jack Scallywag