Harder rules

limlight

Grandmaster
Id like to see items have an actual durabilty. Which make the piwders from smith bods worthwhile...and make their max durability go down 25 every repair....but keep the indestructable type titles on by making those affect how fast durability goea down.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Xigam

Journeyman
I say, change it so that when you login you die and and your house goes idoc... damm trammies...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

halygon

Grandmaster
I'm on the fence on wands... I think it's a double-edged sword, but I definitely believe bolas should remain OUT of play. Not only do they make bola tamers unstoppable, but they bring a similar issue I see with wands to the fight - you *have* to have that item, or you will be at a severe disadvantage.
Bola tamers are ridiculously easy to kill with the right template. I like bola tamer players because they get sloppy in their pvp due to relying on their pets so much. Makes em that much easier to kill. Wands are dumb IMO.. But it's not the lightning wands that bother me , it's the heal and gheal wands.. They continue fights that should already be over.

I concur. Force Razor to login and block every. single. feature.

We'll quickly separate the boys from the men.
Are you sick in the head? The UO interface was developed in the late 90s. MMORPG interfaces have changed drastically since then and for the better. There's no reason to force ppl to play like it was in the stone age because you want to preserve the authentic nature of the game. Those days are gone with dial-up. You probably want to force ppl to use that also? Then they would be "real men."

I got a manly car with no engine that I'll sell ya...

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Yeah, 'cause that's what I said, you illiterate inbred. There's a difference between changing the interface (something that is on the client itself, such as the health bars and buff/debuff icons to show status changes - something EA did include but is blocked here for whatever reason) and removing or limiting the automation of game mechanics (targeting, scripts, poison checks for heals, etc. - aka, Razor, UOSteam and the like). Get the net.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah, 'cause that's what I said, you illiterate inbred. There's a difference between changing the interface (something that is on the client itself, such as the health bars and buff/debuff icons to show status changes - something EA did include but is blocked here for whatever reason) and removing or limiting the automation of game mechanics (targeting, scripts, poison checks for heals, etc. - aka, Razor, UOSteam and the like). Get the net.
Actually that's exactly what you said. Let's recap since apparently I can't read:
I concur. Force Razor to login and block every. single. Feature.

That means turn off all interface aka features that razor has so that you can use only the UO client interface. That built-in interface includes a macro system which razor improves upon..

There is automation in the built in macro system, just not to the extent that razor has, and razor doesn't have it to the extent that UOS has it.. It's a natural progression.

Maybe you thought I was referring to only the graphic user interface? Try to keep up with the conversation as you won't look as illiterate when you reply.

Gedron

Master
Bola tamers are ridiculously easy to kill with the right template. I like bola tamer players because they get sloppy in their pvp due to relying on their pets so much. Makes em that much easier to kill. Wands are dumb IMO.. But it's not the lightning wands that bother me , it's the heal and gheal wands.. They continue fights that should already be over..

I can see your point, tamers generally are not good pvp'ers once you separate them from their pets. From what I recall, you could dismount, throw your bola, and remount without any timer delay. Is that accurate? If so, I would want that feature changed to block dismount for a short period to time. I see people scripting that too much.

I'd also like to see some razor features removed, primarily the targeting system. Last target, set last target, last object are all fine, but the attack nearest blue, red, criminal is just crazy. Make people have to click that!! Also anything that makes pot throwing scripted should be outlawed. I run an alchy dexxer and scripting gives you such an unfair advantage, it takes the fun away from the game for me.

halygon

Grandmaster
I'd also like to see some razor features removed, primarily the targeting system. Last target, set last target, last object are all fine, but the attack nearest blue, red, criminal is just crazy. Make people have to click that!! Also anything that makes pot throwing scripted should be outlawed. I run an alchy dexxer and scripting gives you such an unfair advantage, it takes the fun away from the game for me.
You can do the attack nearest/closest without razor .. It's built into the uo client, so that's not going away.

I think ppl should be able to script their exp pot throws if the want, they will only be outdone by those that do not use em. What should be given an a ok is pot kicking macro to balance out exp pots. That would ruin immediately anyone that is scripting throws or throws poorly, would need to learn to throw properly fast or face their own destruction. IMO at least.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I personally wouldn't mind Wands but hate bola tamers. Very fun to play but also one big macro / luck fest. Server is very easy in some aspects, yes - but thats what makes it so big.

Metalhead-

Master
I was fighting a guy with automated explo pots yesterday and it had a strange issue. Anytime I was near the water his targeting changed from me to the same tile in the water. Haven't seen it do that before. If I moved away from shore he could target me again it was quite silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk