WTS Hellkite Wyrm: New Tameable

Roland Dope

Novice
upload_2020-10-6_16-3-22.png

Selling the new hellkite wyrm!

This new pet is very rare and has an impressive special attack (details below). We only know of two on the server and this is the FIRST to be made available for public sale

S/B: 3m
B/O: None
Min. Increment: 500k

Details:
- Follower slots: 2
- Magery?: Yes
- Strength: Approximately the same as a 7x GM white wyrm (we had them 1v1 and it was even without the special attack)
- Estimated 116-120 taming required to tame
- Very high control chance at 115 taming/lore, maybe 80-90%
- When trying to tame this pet, the fire left from its special attack will block your line of sight,
making it very difficult to tame
- Animal Lore cannot be used on this pet
- To heal this pet with bandages, your character must have healing instead of veterinary

Special Attack:
Once every ~20-60 seconds, the hellkite wyrm will shoot a large fireball at its target and leave fires scattered across the floor
- The initial fireball does not deal damage
- The fires on the floor will deal 12-15 damage every 1 second to any targets standing on them and last approximately 5 seconds
- In PvP, the fires will deal damage only to grey or red players, regardless of who attacked first. If you are criminal and a blue attacks you, it will damage them as well. It will not damage guild members regardless of criminal status.

upload_2020-10-6_16-20-55.png

*This information may not be 100% correct. I've done my best to provide an accurate account of my experiences with the pet.

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-6_16-20-33.png
    upload_2020-10-6_16-20-33.png
    482 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Roland Dope

Novice
When you try to vet this pet, you get the message "You apply the bandages but they barely help". When I heal it on a character with healing and no vet, it heals just like vet on a normal pet

Mustafa, I can try to put it in a trade window with you. If you won't be able to accept, it will tell me that I can't trade it to you because you will have no chance of controlling it.